Sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ Cʀᴀᴍᴘs

Recap for you lovelies~

Jae and Jungkook are on their 3rd week of their honeymoon, she's now 23 and he's now 24. It's the middle of September and everyone is back to their normal lives.

~

The past week hasn't been the best for Taehyung. Fall was coming and so was sickness. He started to catch a stomach bug and a fever on Sunday and today was Wednesday.

Yoongi felt bad leaving him all alone while he went to work. Mae was back in school while Jae was with Jungkook on their honeymoon and Hoseok had a competition in Daegu and Bae had to go back to work more often than normal.

Right now, Taehyung was in his and Yoongi's bed wrapped in their cream colored sheets as his blue hair was a mess from not being brushed. He never had the energy to move out of the bed, so he usually had his personal maid come in, giving him food and making sure he was comfortable.

He was so sick, he wasn't able to switch to a little, which he missed. Most of the time he became one when he felt like it, but the main reason is when he's stressed.

He wanted Jimin and Jin to come over, but he was scared to get them sick. Yoongi got him a little Pomeranian with black and brown fur to keep him company while he was gone. He fell in love with him right away and called him Yeontan, but Tannie for short.

He ruffed with the dog's fur as he fell asleep on his lap.

"Good doggy." He whispers, smiling at the dog. He suddenly felt tears run down his face. He widened his eyes as he started to sniffle.

"U-uh oh."

-
Yoongi was in his office as he was working on his book. He was about 30 chapters in, and thought he should do 10 more to finish it.

Typing the last part of a paragraph, a knock was heard at his door. He looked up to see his assistant.

"Sir, a lady would like to see you." He nodded and went back to looking at his work.

"How's your boy?" The sounds of that voice made fire fly in his skin. He looked up to see IU with a smirk on her face. The outfit she wore was a sign; she wanted to get in his pants.

 The outfit she wore was a sign; she wanted to get in his pants

He chuckled in a cold demeanor as he looked up at her.

"You son of a bitch. You know damn well I'm not into you anymore, or at all. So beat the stupid act before I call security." She pouted in an ugly manner and walked seductively up to his desk.

"But Yoongi~ I need you~."

"No, you just want a dick. And I have one that I'm not sharing, so like I said before. Beat it." She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Yoongles~ you're no fun." He looked at her and smirked.

"I am with my babe though." She looked at him with wide eyes.