Lᴇᴛ Mᴇ Hᴇʟᴘ

Taehyung woke up from the sun beaming in his eyes, that and the sounds of beeping machines. He sighs, remembering everything that happened yesterday.

He shouldn't have went for that butterfly. He should've just listened to Namjoon. He got both him and Jimin in trouble and hurt. He started to cry as he rocked himself back and forth, but hurting at the same time as his bones hurt a little.

Jungkook woke up and saw the boy crying. He didn't want Taehyung to wake Jae up, so he got out of bed and went to the younger.

He wrapped his arms around him and he started to calm down. His cries started to turn into sniffles and then sighs. Taehyung looked up at Jungkook.

"You think Jimin will hate me?" Jungkook shook his head and started to thread his fingers through his hair.

"He won't be mad at you Taehyung. You tried your best to save him. You didn't even care about yourself and got the most damage."

"Y-yeah, but the w-whole reason we're here, i-is because I wanted to get a s-stupid butterfly." Taehyung leaned his head on Jungkook's shoulder as Jungkook just took him in.

The doctor came in with a calm smile on her face.

"How are we doing today Taehyung?" She went over to check his monitors and everything. Taehyung just stayed where he was. He didn't feel like moving.

"I-I'm doing g-good. Just some pain in my joints."

"Well that will heal over time. Right now, all you need is rest." She gets out her clipboard.

"And since you and Jimin are both littles, I suggest not turning into them, it could really do more damage to your body." Taehyung nodded and closed his eyes. Jungkook was just listening like a father would, but he was shocked by what she just said.

A little? I thought they didn't exist!

Jungkook thanked the doctor and she gave him discharge papers for when they were ready to leave and left the room.

Jungkook turned to Taehyung to see him fiddling with his fingers. He laid him back on the bed to rest.

Jungkook sat down himself on a chair and sighed, his fingers flipping his hair back as he tried to receive all this information from yesterday to today.

"How was Jae able to keep all of this?" He said to Taehyung. Taehyung didn't answer and just looked at the ceiling.

"How could she keep something very important to her a secret for this long?" Taehyung sighed and looked at him.

"Jae is very strong. She thought, that maybe we would be a disappointment and that's why." Jae was up after the doctor came in. She heard everything. She was surprised the boys didn't see her sitting up.

"I was scared." She said, her head down. The boys looked at her and Jungkook immediately went to her to give her hugs and kisses.

"Jimin and Taehyung aren't the only ones that are littles," she looks at Jungkook.

"I am too." Jungkook just smiles as he tries not to pass out. Maybe he should've stayed home.

"Jungkook...I'm sorry." She starts to cry as she holds her knees to her face. He widens his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry I'm putting so much on you. I'm sorry for not telling you any of this early. I-I never told anyone this until I met Taehyung and them. They were my people until I met you, then I started to hang out with both of you and then my job came along...just leave me. Most people would anyway." She cries more and she started to turn into a 5 year old.