Chapter 29

Guys this chapter is lil steamy so if you want to save your virgin eyes then don't read after • this sign or if you prefer to get jealous then feel free to read it

Malena POV

It had been a week since I moved in my new apartment. It was literally the best apartment I could buy at such a cheap price.

I left for my work and drove to the office.

As soon as I reached there I found a note on my desk saying to meet Christian in his office.

He was early today?

I knocked on the door and went in. He raised his head and closed the file he was reading.

"Good morning sir" I greeted and his face scrunched in disgust like I said something stupid.

"Really?" he said dragging me to the couch he had in his office.

He pushed me on the couch and placed his knee between my legs and kissed me senselessly.

Our lips moved in sync but then I realized my promise to myself. I promised myself to make things professional in the office and not to get intimate.

I stopped kissing him and turned my head the other way so he wouldn't kiss me further.

"What?" he asked frustratingly.

"I told you no intimacy in office" I reminded him.

"But I'm just taking my good morning kiss" he pouted.

"Well you have now" I said folding my arms on my chest.

"No I haven't" and he placed both of his hands across my face and kissed me again.

Now it would be a lie if I say I didn't give in. I felt his hand going under my skirt and this was my hint to stop.

I again stopped him and stood far from him so I wouldn't loose control.

"Okay, fine. I'm not doing anything" he said raising his arms in surrender. "We have a meeting in five minutes so be ready" he informed me and went back to his table.

"You want your coffee now or after the meeting?" I asked.

"Now and don't forget to taste it before you give it to me" he winked and I just laughed at his stupid but cute behavior.

*

We were in the meeting and I was sitting next to Christian which was obvious.
The presenter was presenting the meeting and I couldn't control myself because Christian can't keep his hands to himself.

He was continuously caressing my thighs and dragging my skirt up. I slapped his hand again and pulled my skirt down. Trust me I would never wear a skirt again.

In the middle of the meeting I heard someone's phone rang and Christian gave him a glare. Literally Christian hated when something like this happens.

At the end Christian went up to the front and starts telling others about the changes and other things but he was interrupted by my phone. I gasped as I realized that my phone was also not in silent. I looked up to him and found him staring at me. I gave him a sheepish smile and mumbled a sorry.

After the meeting ended everyone were leaving and when I was about to leave I heard someone call me. I turned to find one of the employees.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Mr Perez wants you in his office right now. He seems pretty pissed" he told me.

I nodded and went to his office.

"Yes sir, are you pissed at me?" I asked teasingly.

"Yes Ms Wells, I think you know that using phones in a meeting is a very dangerous act" he whispered in my ear.

"So are you gonna kick me out of the company?" I whispered.

"No, but I think I'll punish you" he said pecking my lips.

I bit my bottom lip and asked "and how is that?"

"Lemme show you" he said, his arms were on my hips and he closed the distance between us.

••••••••
The warning alarm rang in my mind and I remembered about my promise... But promises were made to break. And it was the first and the last... I promise.

We closed the distance and he kissed my lips slowly. Our kiss soon turned hot and Christian took me to the couch. He took off my top and his one of the hand massaging my right br*ast.

I placed my hand behind his neck and pulled him closer.
His hand went to my skirt and he pulled it down too. I was so involved in the kiss that I didn't even realize that he was undressed too.

He was shirtless and I ran my fingers on his abs which felt delicious to taste.

He came again connecting his lips to mine and slipped his hand inside my underwear. As soon as he touched me there and I got nervous and pushed him.

"What happened? Are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

"Um.. No... I just... I.. Have not..." I shook my head trying to tell him.

"It's okay" he smiled and patted my head. "We are not doing it here... Not now" he laughed.

I looked in his eyes and I felt eased.

"So can we continue" he asked, winking. I just smiled and bit my lip.

This time he kissed the side of my lip and then kissed my chin and went down. He started leaving wet kisses, sucking as I moaned.

He reached to the valley of my br*ast sucking and kissing, I ran my hand through his hair and pulled him closer. He continued kissing and reached to my lower abdomen and my breath fastened.

I pulled him close to my face as we kissed again and his hand went in my underwear. He ran his fingers around my cl*t and he inserted one finger in me. I gasped but he closed my mouth with the kisses. He pumped his finger in and out but not aggressively and something started happening to my body. Electric sparks everywhere, my legs wanting to close the distance but Christian's knee avoided me to. I moaned in his mouth and hips started moving automatically.

After couple of minutes I cummed, Christian took his finger out and stroked my hairs.

"You okay?" he asked, concerned.

I nodded not wanting to say anything, I closed my eyes. Soon my breath came back to normal and I searched for Christian who was not in the office. I got up and collected my clothes and dressed myself.

I couldn't believe he fingered me and it was mind blowing.
I heard the door open and found Christian shirtless.

"Where were you?" I asked.

"Nothing... Just took a cold shower" he said. A shower in the office? But then I realized...

"I'm sorry, I was lost in my... Um you know. I didn't think of you. I'm so sorry" I apologized. I was so selfish, I should know he couldn't...He had his needs but look at me. This was so awkward.

"Hey no need to. I know how you feel. Never be sorry that you can't have s*x with me. You're my girlfriend and you can do whatever you want. You can make me do whatever you want either" he said hugging me.

Wait! Girlfriend?

"Girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yeah, you are my most beautiful girlfriend" he said kissing my forehead.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I hope you likes the chapter make sure to
Vote
Comment
Share