Chapter 23

Malena POV

I looked down and... Oh my gawd...

I looked down to see my n*pples poking my shirt. They were damn so perky that they wouldn't take more than a minute to make a hole through my shirt and shout 'surprise motherf*cker'.

I quickly grabbed my blanket and covered it just to find Christian very... literally when I say very mean very amused.

"It's okay there's no hiding from me" he replied laughing still eyes on my chest.

"I'm sleeping. Bye" I replied angrily.

"Okay, I'm sorry. But look at the brighter side" he continued "I told you as a gentleman or else I would have just enjoyed it. By the way now I can say I saw you braless"

And that was it I ended the call.

I was never going to accept his call again.

The next day I did all my work as usual and got ready just to find Christian waiting for me.

"And what pleasure do I owe to have you here?" I asked him dramatically.

He just smiled.
"Picking up someone" he replied.

"I have a car by the way and I can drive" I told him showing my car keys.

"Who said I am picking you?" he said blankly.

Wait... Was he serious? He was not here to pick me? Shoot!

"Oh" was all that came out of my mouth and I went to my car.

"Hey hey hey... Wait I am kidding" he held my arm and stopped me.

"Still I'm driving my car" I said stubbornly.

"No... I'm picking you up" he stood in front of me.

"Oh wait... Did I mention a no" I replied and tried to push him but he was a freaking mountain that was not easily pushed.

"Well there's nothing I can do then" he sighed and I smiled triumphantly and before I was about to walk, I was being carried over his shoulder.

And now I was in his car and I was beyond pissed. I was not talking to him and just ignoring him.

"Come on, it wasn't a big deal" he said coolly.

I shot daggers from my eyes but didn't reply.

After we reached the office, I stormed to my office and shut the door on his face.

*
I was still pissed but I had to make coffee for him.
I knocked and went inside. He raised his head and looked at my every step.

I put the coffee on the table and turned to leave.
"Malena" he called and I turned around.

He stood up and stood near me.
"Okay I am sorry. I didn't know that you'll get so angry. Please don't ignore me" he said looking at the floor.

Aww... So cute. He looked like a toddler.

"Okay fine, but don't you dare to do this again" I warned him and he nodded immediately.

"Oh and I don't like the coffee" he said without tasting it.

I crossed my arms and warned him to say further.

"You haven't taken a sip from it" no f*cking way.

"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered pleading that he was not talking about that.

"You know what I'm talking about. Aren't you gonna taste it today?" he teased.

"No" I replied pretending unaffected.

"I want you to do this then" he picked the coffee cup and passed it to me.

I stared at him as he has grown two heads. "You want me to taste it before I give it to you?" I said pointing my finger to the coffee.

He nodded and gestured to take a sip. I hesitantly took a sip and it was perfect for his taste.

"It's fine" I said and he took the cup from my hand and took a sip from the place I took. What was he doing?
Had he gone insane? Did he need a psychiatrist?

"I like it. From now on take a sip from my cup before giving it to me and no cheating. I want to see the lipstick mark" he said and went back to his work like nothing happened.

I just stood there dumbstruck. I mean... What did he want?

"Are you going to stay here?" he asked not looking up from his laptop.

"What was that?" I finally asked.

"What?" he asked.

"That coffee thing" I asked him.

"Nothing it's just taste nicer when you taste it before me" he said it so confidently like it actually made sense.

I left the office or else I needed to visit a psychiatrist.

After some hours of working I saw a text from Sean.

Hi
-Sean

Hi
-Malena

I hope you remember that we are meeting on Sunday and I have chosen a place but I'll not tell you now.
-Sean

Yeah, I remember
-Malena

Good,see you on Sunday then.
-Sean

Was it fine that I was going with Sean. Christian had already confessed to me and now I was going out with Sean.
We were not dating why couldn't I?

Okay, but now I couldn't say no to him and it was not a date. I was just meeting him that was all. Yes, it was not like I was cheating on Christian... It was just a meeting. Yes, a meeting with my friend.

"Malena?" a voice suddenly hit my left ear. I turned my neck towards left to see Christian leaning so close to me that our lips are barely touching.

"You're very inattentive. Don't tell me you're thinking about me" he leans closer as I sink in my seat.

"Wh-why are..." I wanted to say but I noticed his face..his eyes...his...lips.
They were so perfect. How did it feel to kiss them. His eyes were so damn dreamy.

I didn't know but my hands automatically reached to his lips and my finger touched his lips. It then touched his bottom lips and I felt his breath change. My fingers were going against my brain and I was caressing his lips.

He held my fingers and bit it. I hissed in pain but that wasn't 'the most important' thing in my mind.

I got up and so does Christian stepped back to make some space for me to stand.

I took a step closer and looked at his lips.
"Are you going to... " he said and I kissed him. He put his arm around my waist and lessened the distance between us.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I hope you like this chapter please do
Vote
Comment
Share