Chapter 12

Malena POV

He took a step ahead and asked "you sure?"

"Don't do anything stupid" I warned him.

"I'm not, I'm just going to proof that you are lying" he said.

"Christian no... Ple-" I stopped when I felt his hand on my lips. His thumb was caressing my bottom lips while the other moved downwards. Slowly and dangerously, he was feeling every inch of my body.
His touch started burning my skin, I moaned involuntarily when his hand reached the valley between my bre*st.

"Look I told you" he whispered.

His hand reached to my belly and as he was going downwards, a sudden urge to kiss him, touch him arose in me.

"Christian... " I panted.

"Yes baby" he whispered going down.

"Please... No" my brain wanted to stop him but my body wanted him now.

"You sure?" he said moving downwards.

"Please, don't" a sob escaped my lips as he stopped and stepped back.

"Am I so disgusting? That you don't want me to touch you?" he asked softly, his voice told me he was hurt.

"Christian, I can't" I put hands on my mouth to stop sobbing.

"Okay... I'm sorry" he said hugging me.

I hugged him back and sobbed.
When no more tears left to cry, he said "should we leave?"

I nodded and as we came out Andrea and Caleb were standing there, maybe waiting for us.

"We came to search for you. You both were disappeared from twenty minutes. So we came to check" Andrea explained.

"But looks like we interrupted" Caleb laughed and dragged Andrea out with him.

"Let's go" Christian said like nothing happened.

I glared at him and left him in the washroom.

"Where were you?" Brittany asked me.

"Uh... Washroom" I replied.

"With Christian?" she smiled.

"No" panick started rising while she just gave me a smile. Her smile told me she didn't believe me but still nodded.

Christian went to Caleb and god knows why they both were laughing which gave me a sense of insecurity.

"Where is Dean?" I asked.

"Here" he said tapping me on the shoulder. "So did you both do something?"

"Shut up Dean. What about you? Is Louisa okay with us?"

"Oh yeah she's great and so am I"

"Why are you so cheerful?"

"Why can't I be?"

"Why did you come so late?"

He just smirked and I got the answer. He couldn't wait till he reach back home.

"What hey... Don't think any dirty. I was doing some business" he defended.

"That involves Louisa?" Andrea teased.

His smirk grew wider.

"But you tell us, what were you doing with your boss" he stressed on the word boss.

"Shut up it's not what you think" I said.

"What's not what he thinks?" Christian joined us.

"Nothing I was just asking my girlfriend where she was... busy" he said smirking.