•30•

"Hi there Y/N~"

"Oh hi Chenle....I j-just want to walk outside but then I saw this storage room so... I went here, so yeah"

"Ahh I see"

"Mind if I go back inside the house, I'm too sleepy already."

I start walking away but I suddenly stopped when he asked me something.

"Y/N, by any chance... did you see something here?"

I know this feeling, it is happening. Don't make any wrong move Y/N or else...

"I-I didn't saw anything in here."

But that is when I saw Mitch sneaking out going towards the door. I tried not to make Chenle notice me signaling Mitch but it was my mistake, he noticed me.

He turns his heels and grabbed Mitch's hair, Mitch on the other side is now screaming in pain, shouting for my name asking me to help her. Chenle looks at me when I was about to smash the radio on his head, he blocked it and punched me so hard that made me fall on my knees.

"LET GO OF HER CHENLE! SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

Mitch starts to crawl approaching the door, she can't even stand on her knees now because she doesn't have energy anymore.

"Yeah, you are right, she is not even important here, she is just TOO thirsty for Jeno."

"no no no NO! MITCH!"

Without any hesitations, he grabbed the hammer beside him and smashed it on Mitch's head.

"PLEASE STOP! CHENLE!!!"

Blood starts to rush on his arms as he continue smashing Mitch's head. The floor is now covered in blood, but then I noticed a huge box beside him enough to fit one persons body inside.

"Jeno, Jaemin and ......"

I was about to stand up once again when he hit my legs with a baseball bat, I screamed in pain as my legs starts to ache so hard.

"I'm sorry Y/N, but I really want to do this since that day happened."

"What do you mean?"

"I will tell you later~"

"Mark, Haechan, Jisung..help me "that is when my eyes became blurry and weak.