•13•

Y/N's POV

Chenle is now sleeping at my room because he is scared of what happened since that sasaeng thing, Mark agrees with him to sleep with me knowing that I am the only girl here and I need  safety from now on.

As expected Chenle and I became more closer, we share stories about ourselves before going to bed.

"Oh you have a sister? How old is she?"

"She's 18, but she died already" I saw a frown on his face.

"I'm sorry about that, I shouldn't have asked you about your sister"

"No it's okay atleast you gained some informations about my life again" he chuckled

I don't know how he still managed to smile and be happy in his life even though our group is at risk and now we are talking about her sister.

I wish I could be like him too.

"I'm sleepy now, let's go to sleep Lele" I pulled my blanket and hugged my pillow.

Chenle is still looking at the stars. Maybe he is talking to his sister.

(A/N: In my country we believe in souls becoming a star, not literally but they live in those stars)

He then lay down beside me and faced me.

"Goodnight Y/N" I was too sleepy so I just nodded.

Timeskip

I'm sitting at the living room scrolling through my phone when I suddenly heard the news on the television.

"NCT DREAM members namely Lee Jeno, Huang Renjun and Na Jaemin are still missing, when are they gonna comeback?"

I Jisung standing beside me watching at the television while eating a cereal.

"please contact the numbers on the screen if you saw any of them" Mark shuts down the television and went upstairs.

"Noona, they will comeback right?"

"Of course Jisung they will, we just have to wait" I smiled a little and continued checking on my social media.

Ding*

Chenle
Y/N can you go at the garden for a while? I have to tell you something.

Y/N
Just tell me already

Chenle
I want to talk about it in person

What is it he wants to talk about, it looks really urgent so I went and the backyard and saw him seating at the swing.