•20•

Chenle's POV

Me and Mark hyung walked inside to supermarket, we both took a pushcart since we must buy a lot of stuffs. As we split ways, Mark hyung went at the dairy section and I go to the poultry section.

I am walking towards the meat section when I noticed someone following me, I did not bother it at first, but I became more suspicious when it will not stop following me with its eyes. So, I picked up my phone and dialed Mark hyung's number.

"Oh, why Chenle?"

"Hyung, I think- "I stopped talking when I felt that it does not follow me anymore, no sign of it anywhere.

"What Chenle?" I snapped back from reality and looked at my watch,

"Umm I think we have to hurry and take everything that we need"

Mark hyung hummed in response so I put my phone back at my pants at started picking up the things we need.

I look at my surroundings to make sure that it does not follow me or Mark hyung anymore. Gladly it stopped, but I suddenly bumped into someone while walking.

"Be careful next time or else...."

It stopped looking at me when Mark hyung called out my name. I looked at him and turn my head once again to that person but surprisingly it is not there anymore.

"What is wrong Lele? You forgot to buy something?"

"Ah, no hyung" we started walking carrying the heavy grocery bags.

While we are walking, the voice of that person is kept on repeating on my head. I also started to think if that has a connection with Jeno, Renjun and Jaemin hyung, because it sounds really suspicious and creepy at the same way.

Mark's POV

I was deciding if what fresh milk should I get when my phone rings.

Big Head LELE is calling...

"What's wrong with this kid" I thought.

I saw a weird person hiding in one of the shelves looking at Chenle's direction, it wears all black and with black hat.

"Oh, Chenle" I said through the phone still looking at the person.

It turned its heels at maybe it noticed me, so it run away. I was about to chase it when Chenle starts speaking again.

Once we finished talking, I took all the things and rushed to the cashier, I was walking with Lele when he accidentally bumped into someone, it is the person from a while ago.

I saw that it talks to him before looking at me once again and walks away. What's wrong with that dude, seems like a threat for us, I called out for Chenle so we can go home already since its getting dark already and we have to carry this heavy grocery bags.