•7•

CHENLE's POV

"1..2,3....4......where's Y/N, Renjun and Jeno?" Mark hyung asked as he count each one of us before getting inside the van.

"Jaemin-ah have you seen them?" Jaemin shook his head so Mark asked me.

"How about you Chenle?"

"I only saw Y/N earlier, she's drying her hair and Renjun hyung is knocking at Jeno hyung's door" Mark hyung nodded and glanced at his watch.

After a few minutes we saw Y/N coming towards us while running, she looks scared.

"Your here finally" Haechan said removing the airpods on his ears.

"Why are you running? Where are the others?"

Y/N is still breathing heavily so I gave her water while patting her back then she started speaking.

"R-renjun tried.... to open Jeno's room, b-but..."

"But what?" Mark hyung said.

"He's not there inside"

"What do you mean he's not there inside?"

"We looked everywhere but he's not there"

All of us looked at Y/N with a shocked face and  Mark looks at Renjun stepping outside the door.

"Mark! Jeno's missing"

"What do you mean he is missing?!"

We immediately went inside the dorm to check on Jeno but he is not there, not even in his room.

"Chenle you didn't notice that Jeno's not with you the whole night?"

"I thought he is sleeping beside be already, because yesterday he we—"

"Went where?" Jaemin hyung said.

"H-he was talking to me last night, then he told me to sleep already and he's going outside to buy something"

"I didn't wait for him because I'm too tired and sleepy already"

RENJUN's POV

I look at Y/N who is now shocked from what's happening. She is biting her lip while fidgeting her fingers.

I hold her hand pulled her outside the room while Haechan and the others are still busy talking to each other.

"Y/N did something happened between you and Jeno last night?"

"Are you the reason why he went missing?"

"I-I don't k-know" her voice is shaking.

"We just have an argument last night and then he told me not to talk to him again, b-but I don't know what h-happened next"

"What did you do after?"

"I calmed myself first then I went to sleep"

If Y/N went to bed after that then Jeno talked to Chenle and told him he is going outside, why didn't he came back afterwards?

I'm sure that there is something serious going on with Y/N and Jeno, because why would he go outside to buy something in the middle of the night? He isn't that kind person. He usually sleeps earlier than me.

Y/N and I came back to the room, they are still talking about what happened.

"Mark" they turn their attention to me.

"Something's wrong"