•12•

It was 11 in the evening but I want to go outside to freshen up a little bit, so I am now sitting here at the park near our dorm.

While I was looking at the sky listening to some music I saw a dog coming towards me.
I knelt down caressing with its head.

"You are so cute.......looks happy even when your alone"

The dog looks at me with his tongue out, I smiled to him and continued patting his head.
He then suddenly turn his gaze at my back.

"Why? Is there someone behind me?"

I slowly turn my head behind me and saw this girl standing. I immediately stood up and asked the girl.

"Is this your dog? Maybe he is looking for you but he mist—" the dog is still sitting beside me when the girl grabbed my hair and started shouting.

"What did you do to Jeno oppa!?! Where is he?? Tell me you slut!!" I grabbed my hair because it's really painful.

"I don't know what are you talking about" she starts pushing me back and forth still grabbing my hair.

I managed to push her when I squeezed her hand tightly making her hands removed from my hair.

She was about to attack me again when I punched her right in her left cheek that made her stumble backwards.

"And who are you to hurt me and call me slut? I don't even know you!"

She wiped the blood from her mouth.
"Ha you don't know me? I am Mitch and I'm Jeno's wife!"

I laughed when I heard the word 'wife'

"Oh another Jeno's sasaeng fan" I smirked at her that made her mad.

"I AM NOT A SAS—" I closed my eyes when she's about to slap me but surprisingly I didn't felt anything on my face.

Am I that too numb? Numb enough not to feel anything?

I opened my eyes and saw Chenle holding her arm. He looks at me and looks at Mitch.

"You're crossing the line little girl" Mitch is about to run but Chenle tightens the grip on her arms.

"OUCH! LET ME GO!"

"What if I don't want to?" a loud siren was heard then a police car arrived at the park.

They immediately put handcuffs into Mitch's hand and pushed her inside the car.

"HEY WAIT—THAT GIRL IS THE REAL CRIMINAL! SHE IS HIDING JENO SOMEWHERE!" the police closed the window so that we cannot hear her screaming.

I felt hand on my shoulders and I turned my heels and saw Chenle.

"Are okay? Where does it hurt?" He examines my body expecting to see a bruise or what.

"I'm fine Lele thanks to you but how did you know I was here?"

"I saw you closing the front door quietly a while ago so I decided to follow you, I didn't saw you so I had a hard time looking for you, I thought you— just like Jeno and..."

"No Chenle, that will not happen okay? I'm here already that's important" I patted his head and I saw the dog wiggling it's tail near us.

"Chenle, are you thinking what I am thinking?" I smiled that made Chenle nod.