Letter

So I decided to write in a different way instead of placing the pov's. If you are confused with the new way of me writing this book then I am very sorry but i would be writing it like that from now on, but i would also use the pov's from time to time to add suspense ;) _______________________________

They were sitting in the middle of the guest bedroom that previously hosted the new born baby girl, which also does not have a name at the moment since her soon to be parents are too busy arguing about who would be called Eomma, Appa, and last but not the least Papa.

Until miraculously Jimin remembers about their yet to be named baby girl "We will talk about that later, for now we need to figure out a suitable name for her" he says, gesturing to the sleeping baby girl in the odly small crib.

"Here we go again with name picking, I really think my parents should help us pick this time" they were all about to agree on that when one of them spots a paper in the shade of light pink just at the foot of the crib.

Taehyung grabs the piece of paper but he did not only grab the paper but also the attention of both his soulmates.

"Whats that?"

He shrugs, just as curious as they are "I dont know but it might be something about the baby" the last thing he would have thought to be written in the small folded piece of paper was the name of the newborn baby, he expected it to be a goodbye note or something along those lines.

"Well?" he glanced one more time at the paper to check if he read it correctly or his mind was playing tricks on him.

"Yoona, Choi Yoona"

A\N:

Courtesy to my best friend @AnaChristiGalura for coming up with the name for the new baby, you will now be my idea bank for my stories MUAHAHAHA. Seriously tho thank you cause i really wanted to update this but i couldnt since i needed a name.

So to the people who were waiting for me to update this (literally nobody waited but meh) thank my friend so yeah imma disappear now bye