Not Mad At You

August

I couldn't really be mad at Jay but she kiss Sade out of all people, I wouldn't care if it was another chick but Sade? No hell no.

I needed to clear my head so I'm just riding around until I feel like going home, might just go to a bar and get a couple of shots to ease my mind.

"Do you need me to call you a taxi sir"? The bartender ask me as he was cleaning the glass.

"Nah man I'm good" I slur my words a bit but I was straight.

I grab my keys off the table and was headed out the door when I bump into Chaunti. Why do I always keep running into her.

"You stalking me now"? I ask her.

"Ain't nobody stalking you, looks like you had a little too much to drink".

"Girl I'm good why you worrying about me anyways, you know what you did a year back was fuck up. I lost my first born then you turn around and go kill my unborn child, mane you wrong for that".

"August I know that okay I know, you don't think it's hard for me too. I knew I was wrong but it happen if I could take it back I would've made the right decision, my uncle is still mad at me I have nobody now. I'm still trying to make it through. I'm sorry that you lost Aaliyah, I'm sorry about getting abortion, and I'm sorry for sleeping with you. It's time to look forward and gone on with life, you probably still hate me now and I can accept that but I still care for you as a friend and maybe one day you would  forgive me".

Once Chaunti said that she went on into the bar and left me standing there. Yeah I'm still hurt for what she did and all but I don't really think much of it, I got myself together and hop in my car on my way home to get some rest. I'll deal with Sade real soon.

Jiraya

I couldn't really sleep knowing August was still out doing something he has no business doing, I stop calling and texting his phone since he wouldn't answer.

As I was just laying in the bed the room door open and Aug come walking in.

"Where have you been all night? I been texting and calling you" I say sitting up turning on the lamp light.

"Jay just go back to bed we'll talk in the morning as of right now I just want to sleep" he say while getting out of his clothes.

I didn't really feel like arguing so I left it alone, I look at my phone and seen Sade text me.....

Sade: hey girly I know its late and all but I was wondering could we hook up in the morning to grab a cup of coffe

I stare at my phone for a good minute determine on weather or not I should say yes or no. I place my phone back on the nightstand and turn off the light and turn my back towards August.

"Baby just to let you know I'm not really mad at you" August say as he wrap his arm around my waist.

"I ain't worry about it just go to sleep and we will talk in the morning" I say then I doze off to sleep.

Chaunti

After all these years my uncle is still mad at me, I wonder everyday of what my baby would be like. Was is a boy or a girl, would it have my features?

Seeing August again made me sad cause what I have caused, yeah I made a mistake and I'm paying for it too. I hope in a day of time he would forgive me.

Sade

I was too out done once I left the club tonight, I heard that it was fight going on but I really didn't bother to go see what was happening.

I text Jay to see if we could hook up and grab a cup of coffee and talk, she didn't reply back maybe she'll text me in the morning. I really don't want to lose Jay she's all I have as friend.

When she told me she was with August I was surprised, I wonder have she told him about us kissing. If she did then oh well it happen I think I can take Jiraya from August.

Coming to think of it I would like to meet up with August as well so I can see how sexy and fine he has gotten when I left.