7 : A bottle of poison, please!

Start from the beginning

"A Cappuccino--" I replied politely.

With a bottle of poison mixed in it, please !

"A Black Coffee. And that's all you can leave " He averted his gaze to his parents who were seated opposite to us.

"Mom, I think you are mistaken, She is not Megha"

"When did i say she is Megha, she isn't Megha, she is Megha's sister, Suhana Sharma." Mom laughed out.

Yeah yeah very funny, why don't you call all the employees and ask them to laugh as well.

"Wait--what?" Vikram raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah , so two brothers are going to marry two beautiful sisters . This is interesting " Arnav uncle joined the so-called laughing session.

I am doomed.

"So suhana, this is what you meant by 'I-need-to-Focus-on-my-career' huh? "

Yeah laugh again.

A few minutes later the waiter placed our order on the table.

I wish this is poisoned !

"Huh--Actually--" I grimaced as I looked everywhere but her.

I didn't prepare answers for these questions.

Where is the guy who asked me to smile on all his parent's questions?

"So where did you two first meet ?" Vikram's dad leaned on the table, eager to know more.

Okay, what about another nonsensical lie for no reason?!

"Accident"

"Party"

We both said at the same time.

"What?!" Both of them exchanged glances, suspicious on hearing two different answers from us.

"Yeah ---He meant, we met accidentally in a party" I bit my tongue.

I seriously don't know what I am blabbering!

"So how long are you two in a relationship?" Varsha aunty sipped her coffee.

"1 year"

"3 months"

I gasped on hearing his answer.

This guy really thinks that he would continue to be in a relationship with me even after a year.

"He meant 1 year and 3 months " I grinned portraying myself as a shy teenager.

Wait--Did I just defend him?

Well, I should have said, 'Your son doesn't even know since when we are dating, So I am breaking up with him.'

Sounds cool, should I try it?

"Mom and Dad , Are you sure you want to know everything that happened between us? We need privacy " He sneered.