Part 10

Up in interrogation, Robert was pacing back and forth the room. Gibbs then entered the room which made Robert look up.
"What am I doing here? I have scenes to rehearse." Robert said.
"Sit down," Gibbs said. Robert sat down then Gibbs did across from him, "we found your fingerprints on an empty vial in Colin's trailer which contained the poison that was used to kill Robbie."
"You think I killed the poor boy?" Robert questioned.
"There's no doubt that you did. Your fingerprints, your knife. You soaked your knife in the poison then stabbed Robbie and left him to rot in an alleyway. The letters JD that are on the knife are the initials for your secret identity, Jack Daniels." Gibbs started getting mad.
"I wasn't anywhere near the crime scene that night, Agent Gibbs. I was playing poker with Josh Dallas, Ginnifer, and Jennifer." Robert assured.
"You expect me to believe that?" Gibbs firmly asked.
"You can ask them yourselves. They'll confirm it. As for that vial, I saw it lying on the floor in Colin's trailer when I went to go see him that night. He wasn't there though. So I picked up the vial and put it on the counter thinking he must've just dropped it by mistake." Robert explained.
After questioning Robert, Gibbs came out of interrogation. Grace and Ziva were standing there waiting for him.
"You think he's telling the truth?" Ziva asked Gibbs.
"Not sure. Ziva, check up on his alibi. Grace, come with me." Gibbs said as he headed for the elevator. Grace followed as told. As soon as the elevator doors shut, Gibbs turned on the emergency switch.
"I'm getting real suspicious about your boy Colin." he told Grace.
"Uncle, you know Colin was out eating dinner with me the night of the incident. Robert could be lying. But I hope he's not.. But I also know it's not Colin." Grace said.
"Grace, he-" Gibbs started.
"It's not him. You know I inherited your gut feeling uncle Gibbs. Trust me." she firmly said. She flipped the emergency switch off and stayed quiet the whole trip down to the parking lot.

(I apologize that it's been a while since a wrote a part for this story. I hope you all are enjoying it so far! Give me some ideas of who you think the culprit will be. Is it Colin? Is it Robert? Or will it be one of the other Once Upon A Timers? Write your predictions below in the comments! :) )