Part 11

That night, Grace couldn't sleep at all. Too many thoughts were running through her mind. She looked over at her clock which read 2:39am. She looked back up at the ceiling and sighed. Just then, she sat up getting an idea.

"If uncle Gibbs doesn't believe that it wasn't Colin, then I'll just have to prove it myself." she said to herself. She got up and got dressed into her dark sneakers, black sweats and black hoodie, then grabbed a flashlight and a few other things as well as her car keys. She knew her uncle was still up down in the basement, so she snuck out of her bedroom window. She went around to her car, got in and turned it on. Gibbs heard the engine start and rushed upstairs.

"Grace!" Gibbs raised his voice. He ran out the door just in time to see Grace drive off down the street.

"What the hell is she doing?" Gibbs sighed. He ran and got his car keys then took off after Grace.

On the way to the tv studio, Grace had sped up, but Gibbs had finally caught up to her and followed behind. When they both got to the studio and got out of their cars, Grace confronted her uncle.

"Uncle Gibbs, I can handle this." she said.

"I'm not letting you go looking around a closed studio at 3am by yourself. There's a killer on the lose, Grace." Gibbs said firmly, with more of a bit of worry in his voice than anger.

"I wanted to prove to you that Colin didn't do it." Grace said, a bit quietly, feeling beaten by her uncle's tone of voice.

"I know, but next time, just ask me to come with you." Gibbs said. Just then, Grace's phone rang and she answered it.

"Colin? Why're you up so la-" Grace started.

"Grace you've got to help me. I-I don't know what happened. I was at home asleep then the next thing I know, I awake in the studio prop room with blood all over me. I-I don't know what to do." Colin quickly explained, scared out of his mind.

"Don't move Colin. I'm here and I'm coming." Grace said as she hung up the phone and ran for the prop room with Gibbs following close behind with his gun drawn for safety. Grace also decided to draw her gun and moved carefully through the studio with her uncle.

"You get Colin, I'll keep an eye out." Gibbs whispered to Grace. She nodded and entered the prop room, turning the light on. She looked to the floor and saw Colin sitting against the wall.

"Oh my god, Colin!" Grace exclaimed as she knelt down next to him and inspected his body.

"I-I don't know what's going on." Colin said, his voice weak and shaky. Grace opened his jacket and made a small scream as her hands immediately covered her mouth, her eyes widened in fear and shock.

"Uncle Gibbs!" she cried out. Gibbs came into the room and knelt down with the two of them. He then saw the big shard of glass that was sticking out of Colin's chest.

"Call an ambulance. We need to get him to the hospital." Gibbs ordered his frightened niece. She nodded and did as told as the tears streamed down her face.

(Yes I know again that I've been away for a while. Writing this is just something I get into and out of often, but I promise I will be back to finish this story! If you have any ideas of how the end should go, write them in the comments and I'll see what I like!)

(Will Colin live or die? Will NCIS finally find Robbie's killer? We'll find out in Part 12... :) )