Chapter 5-Natasha

Start from the beginning

She inspects Hope with a critical hard stare.  Lifting her chin with one of her pointy fingernails, Natasha tilts Hope's face turning it right then left. 

Hope was gripping the sides of the chair she was seated on, rigid like a board. 

"Oh and If her delicate areas are anything like her eyebrows, she's gonna need a Brazilian, a FULL Brazilian.  I want her so bald, I can see my own reflection."  Sammy states.

Natasha arches a fine eyebrow.  "All the hair on her body?"

"Everything." Sammy insists.  "Right Hope?" He asks, turning to her. 

Hope could only nod. 

"Come with me darling."  Natasha orders Hope, sauntering ahead to the room where she prepares for the procedure.

Frankie's assistant Jet unclipps the cape from her neck.  However, Hope did not make a move and stayed rooted to the styling chair. 

"She scares me."  She whispers. 

"Who?"  Sammy grips her arm and helps her up. "Natasha?  She's just that way, she don't bite.  She's seen more vaginas in her day than the average fuck boy.  Don't sweat it.  Trust me it doesn't hurt, just a little sting.  You're gonna feel as smooth as a newborn baby by the time she's finished.  After this I'll take you shopping and spend a shit load of money.  It'll make up for all the torture you had to endure."

"Torture?"  Hope squeaked, dragging her feet as Sammy led her to Natasha's room.

"Oh shit." Sammy reprimands himself quietly.  "I meant the countless hours you had to endure in the salon."  He corrected, waving dismissively as if it was nothing.

"Please Sammy don't leave me."  Hope begged. 

"Don't worry.  I ain't gonna miss this for the world!  Natasha's gonna make you all smooth and pretty.  She's gonna take care of all them cobwebs outta yo vajayjay.  Girl, trust me, you're in good hands.  You have the best team working for you.  Besides, we practically have Jesus on speed dial up in this bitch doing the good work of the lord.  Miracles in the making. . ." He sang. 

Sammy helped usher Hope inside to prepare her as she undressed behind the privacy screen.  He watched her emerge with a robe draped over her slim figure, her face pale and her eyes weary. 

"I'm gonna help you forget all about it."  He encourages Hope to lay on the bed, helping her get comfortable.  "What'd ya say about us getting white girl wasted after all the fabulous shit we gonna buy?"  He squeals in excitement.  "Makes me sparkle just thinking about it!"

He fans himself and Hope looks at him oddly.

"Sparkle?" She asks in a small voice. 

"I'll explain it later." He says, helping her climb on the towel covered bed. 

Hope glances at the tray on a nearby table with tools laid out.  It looked like they were going to perform some kind of surgery on her.  She was scared. 

His view of Hope's delicate parts was covered with a white sheet. 

At one point, Sammy had to hold Hope's hand like she was going through labor pains and popping out a baby.  Her screams were so loud they had to be subdued with her biting on a leather silicone bit gag.  Hope's eyes were on the brink of bulging out of her face and she tried many many times to get up. 

Sammy was the ever supportive side kick wiping the sweat off her forehead, petting her head fondly and murmuring close to her ear. 

"Atta girl.  Just endure the pain. I'm gonna give you advice a friend would only give you: the only time you don't wax your kitty is when playboy is being a douche.  That's when you let it grow and see how he likes his taco all fuzzy.  He won't upset you ever again, and you can quote me on that, babydoll."