CH. 45 Strictly Friends

Hands; gripping mine deeply into the couch, right above the both of our heads as he dives deep into my neck, layering purple marks anywhere he pleased.

"Scotty," I moaned deeply, squirming under his weight in anticipation.

I needed him, and his teasing was only making the throbbing between my core stronger.

He unlaced one of our hands, bringing his arm down to caress my waist as he continued his torturing slow movement.

Circles. Slow, slow, circles. He drew them all over my waist, down to my thighs, up to my hips.

I gasped at his gentle touch.

He knew what he was doing to me.

Soon, his fingers were replaced with his tongue as he unlatched from my neck, moving down my body and placing himself right in between my legs.

I groaned loudly at just the sight of him.

He smirked up at me, satisfied with the effects he had on me.

He slowly moved down to plant wet kisses on my thighs, moving closer and closer to my core as my whines grew louder.

He suddenly stopped, causing my head to snap up and glare down at the blonde boy in between my legs.

I bucked my hips towards him, to which he used his hands that were wrapped around my waist to violently push me back down.

I stared at him in surprise, to which he only smirked, taking his tongue and giving a teasing lick up my thigh, "Good girls get what the want when they use their words," He husked, "I can't understand what you want when you only whine and whimper for my tongue inside of you, Violet. Maybe if you told me what you wanted, you'd get it."

I threw my head back against the couch, "Please," I begged, the ungodly amount of arousal driving me insane, "I want you to—"

A rough shove to my arm broke me out of a day dream as I was pushed violently to the side.

My face immediately heated up, and I turned my head to look at none other than Nathan sitting next to me at our lab table.

I had just gotten back to my seat from talking to Spencer and Quinn. Our teacher had been in the middle of a boring lecture on the anatomy of a rabbit; and my mind was, well, going elsewhere...

"Seems like somebody is having a hard time paying attention in class today," Nathan teased with a shark-like grin as his eyes traced over my face; eyeing my reddened cheeks, wide eyes, and shallow breaths.

I huffed angrily, turning away from him and placing my eyes back on our teacher— all while desperately trying to ignore the throbbing in between my legs.

God, what was Scotty doing to me??

I could basically hear the smirk on Nathan's face this time as he spoke, "What were you thinking about, Vi?" He teased.

"Nothing of your concern, that's for sure," I husked out through a shuttered breath.

I felt a poke to my back, causing me to flinch and whip my head around to stare at Nathan.

He only smiled, cocking his head to one side as he stared at me, "You look awfully flustered."

My mouth fell open and I tried to cover my embarrassment, "Can you ever shut up!" I whisper-shouted as I turned around to our teacher once again.