CH. 30 Code Blue (PART 2.)

As Ian guided us out of the dressing rooms, we winded down a dark hallway.

The sound of thumping music pulsated the walls, and I assumed the club waited only a few feet away from us.

Time was ticking...

"We reserved what the club likes to call a 'Champagne Room' for you to get a closer interaction with these guys," Ian's voice floated back to me.

I crinkled my eyes, "Okay... is that like different from the club?" I asked as we turned down another hallway.

Ian stopped walking, causing me to bump into his back.

I stumbled, looking up at the back of his head, "What was that for?" I asked in annoyance.

"It's a few feet ahead," He pointed to a door that was on the righthand side of the hallway.

I tilted my head around Ian's tall figure, looking at this door that had a small window and a sign that hung above it saying, 'VIP'.

I could see some movement within the room, causing my senses to blare.

This was all too real.

"The champagne room is an exclusive experience this club offers," Ian finally answered my question, turning around to face me, "The guys will pay a certain amount of money for it, and they get a few girls to have a good time with. There's champagne, obviously, but they can have any alcohol of their choosing while you interact with them. Unlike the club, there's not poles or a big stage— just a close space for intimate interaction," Ian explained.

I looked down at the floor, my stomach queasy by the word intimate.

I cleared my throat, looking back up at Ian, "So, there's gonna be more girls?" I asked in confusion.

Ian shook his head at me, "No. Just you. We told them we were short on strippers tonight and could only spare one girl away from the stage."

I nodded slowly, accidentally letting a small grimace rinse across my face.

"Smile," Ian grit through clenched teeth, causing my eyes to snap up to him.

His pupils were wide, but his eyes were narrowed.

I stared at him, captivated by fear.

His glare caused my heart to race, and I hadn't realized that my slow reaction had angered him even more.

He scoffed, looking at me sideways, "I said, smile," He seethed again, his hand flying to my face and gripping my cheeks tightly.

He squished my face up in an unpleasant smile.

A small whimper escaped my lips, and I forced my teeth to bare in a smile.

Ian then pulled his hand away, "Good girl," He smirked at me. He then turned slightly, "It's your time to shine," He said sarcastically, gesturing for me to enter the room.

I held back a glare, beginning to walk towards the room.

Fuck you, Ian.

As I past by him, I felt a hand roughly smack my ass.

I gasped, turning back around with a shocked expression on my face, "What the hell!" I spat.

He looked at me plainly, "Don't forget to sway your hips when you walk," He winked, turning around and walking back down the hallway.

What a piece of shit.

I growled lowly under my breath, flipping my hair over my shoulder and strutting up to the door.