Living with boys is hectic enough, but 6 of them? Wow. Poor little Violet Hansen has a lot cut out for her, but she can handle it.
Trained criminals don't fear much in life, but for Violet's family it's a whole other ball game. Violet's now running from not only police due to her crime-loving family, but her brothers as well. When someone shows up out of the blue and flips Violets care free living style upside down, will she crumble under the pressure? Will they find out who their sister has become? Or will she ignore them and create a further rift between them?
Find out more about this story in the description in the introduction!
Please give this book a shot! The description kinda sucks but the book is good! I promiseeee!
#1 in Rule Breaker
#2 in 6brothers
#34 in little sister
- CH. 1 Where it all begins
- CH. 2 The Interrogation
- CH. 3 Intervention? Fuck that.
- CH. 4 Just Let Me Explain!
- CH. 5 Secrets secrets are no fun unless you share with- oh shut it
- CH.6 What do you mean by 'rules'?
- Introducing the Sanders
- CH. 7 Don't Tell Kade, Please
- CH. 8 No Innuendo's At Lunch
- CH. 9 You Think So Little of Me
- CH. 10 You Don't Want To See This
- CH. 11 Bruised and Battered
- CH. 12 Red Handed
- CH. 13 The Night Is Young
- CH. 14 Are You Even Legal?
- CH. 15 Double Trouble in Phi Kappa Alpha
- FRAT CAST