CHAPTER 1

It's weird how a simple friendship could lead to something more serious.

Well, atleast to one of them.

Chan has always been Jiro's best friend. Since they were kids, they would always spend time together just because their parents are friends as well. Though they are the complete opposites, they would still find themselves in each other's sides. They would share warm hugs and have some talks about their day.

Chan ended up having feelings for Jiro.

Of course, it was a secret. Sometimes, Chan would try to remove his feelings for his best friend. He didn't want their friendship to end. Unfortunately, he would always have his eyes for the man. Because of that, he kept his feelings to himself, but of course some of their friends told him that he was being obvious.

Chan's naturally clingy. What's the problem with it?

Good thing that Jiro's a rock, he barely feels anything. For some reason, he doesn't know that Chan is extra clingy with him and only to him. Maybe he's just that numb. He doesn't care. That's why Chan's afraid of confessing, he didn't like the idea of rejection.

Also, Jiro has a crush and it's not Chan.

"Is it really true, Ji?" Chan, a second year college student, whispered.

Jiro, a third year college student, buried his face in his palms, "I messed up. I fucking messed up, Chan."

"Does Jeffrey know this?"

The man groaned, "If he does, he'll kick my ass."

"Why did you even have to crush on Yanna?"

"Chan, I told you about this because I thought you'll help with this! Not scold me about it!"

Chan crossed his arms, "She barely got into college, Jiro."

"I know! I don't know...I just like her?"

"You're not sur--"

"I like her! I really do. It's just confusing and I'm freaking out because it's Jeffrey's sister."

Chan wished it should've been him.

"I'm sure Jeffrey would understand," the boy uttered, "If you don't have any bad intentions, then it's fine. I'm sure you'll be able to convince him."

Jiro looked at him, "Really? You think?"

Chan nodded, "Yeah, you're the great Jiro! And I can help you with it!"

The man chuckled at how enthusiastic the boy looked. Chan has a wide smile on his face and a determined expression. He's really up for helping Jiro.

"I can also help you flirt," Chan added.

Jiro furrowed his eyebrows, "You don't have any experience on flirting, Chan."

The boy rolled his eyes at him, "I'm quite the flirt, Ji, if you don't know."

"Hm, really? Who did you flirt with?"

Chan was taken aback. He looked away from his friend with his eyebrows knitted together and pouted lips. He shouldn't say that he's trying to flirt on him just because it'll be awkward. Also, Jiro would find it funny rather than sweet.

Then Chan heard a chuckle from Jiro.

"Alright, I won't push you to tell me your crush. But how do you even flirt?" Jiro asked and leaned on the table, "You aren't flirty type."