Chapter 4

December, 1962

A lot happened during one month, John and Amira had became good friends.
Amira would've never thought that THE John Lennon could be just friends with a girl, even though he still flirted with Amira any chance he got.

It was close to Christmas although Amira didn't celebrate Christmas, she still liked the people around the time. Everybody seemed happy.

Now Amira was just sitting at her local café and studying while her that was interrupted by thinking of John Lennon.

She didn't know what it was about him.
He wasn't the most attractive man she had ever seen or didn't have any special features but there was a charisma about him, that gave him his significant attractiveness.

As she was lost in her thoughts she was interrupted by the one and only John Lennon.

Amira slightly jumped and looked at John with some anger "was that truly needed?"

"Of course, love, saw you there a bit lost and made me think that I had to make your daydream of me come true," while giving her his flirty smile.

Amira rolled her eyes and shook her head.
"What's it? I'm learning as you can see or not"

She had only recently found out that John is as blind as a bat, but he refused to wear his glasses because 'he would've lose his charm' like he said.

She used this feature to annoy him.

John took his glasses out and put them on, he made his eyes bigger to look at her in a strangely way which made her laugh a bit.

"I only wanted to know if there was anything special you wanted for Christmas" John asked truthfully.

Amira just looked and said"nothing"

John looked confused, "what do you mean nothing? There is surely something you desire. Like a bracelet, a necklace or a book, ya bookworm."

"I want nothing because I'm not celebrating."

"Why not? If you're not going to London you could be at Mimi and mines.", John said.

Amira smiled at him, "John I don't celebrate Christmas because I'm don't believe in Christianity"

John looked thoughtfully,"so you don't believe in god?"

"No, I believe in god I'm just not a Christians. I grew up with the Islam."

John looked a bit excited,"oh, oh, I've heard of it although I don't know much about it. But you could still come to Mimis. Then you could meet her and you wouldn't be alone."

Amira thought about it and said,"fine, if you insist but don't buy me anything, John Lennon!"

John jumped up from his seat and while he was running out he yelled, "can't promise you that, me love!"

D
O
N
T

F
O
R
G
E
T

T
O

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

A
N
D

L
I
K
E

Xoxo Nilay