Chapter 3

November 1962

"Tell me again, why I should go on a date with you and your lover, i know nothing about?", Amira asked Diane, who struggled finding a nice dress for the evening.

"His name is Ivan and he's charming andddd I need your opinion", Diane literally begged Amira to come with her.

"I dunno isn't it supposed to be a date? I don't want to third wheel"

"Well that's not really a date because a few of his friends will also be there. He even said to bring someone along!", Diane made her blue eyes even bigger and got onto her knees in a begging position.

"Pleaseee, for me. You won't be alone I promise!"

Amira rolled her eyes and sighed.
"Fine! But if I get annoyed then I'll be going back home and you're not trying to set me up with someone."

Diane jumped up in happiness and embraced her friend in a hug.
"Oh, thank you! I promise to even buy you a bev!", while squealing Diane left the brunettes room, who just laughed at her friend.

'Might as well get dressed' Amira told herself.
She walked towards her closet and decided to wear her tight black dress and imply red lipstick to her lips.

Little did she know about the effect that this outfit would have in Liverpool.

Ivan, Diane and Amira stood in front of the cavern. People already started noticing the beautiful brunette, but she didn't seem to notice.

Amira was concentrated on making conversation with Ivan to get to know him. He seemed really sweet and like someone suitable for Diane.

"So who are these friends of yours?", Amira asked Ivan.

"Oh, just old school friends. They are in a band, actually I introduced them their bassist.", Ivan said and Diane was rather gawking at him than listening.

"Ahh, is it possible that probably everyone is in a band in Liverpool", Ivan laughed at Amira's joke.

"Possibly hahah! But I promise them they are one of the best we have. They even have a recording contract."

Amira nodded before the three could enter the club.

Entering the club the scent of beer, cigarettes and cheap perfume was everywhere.

"Ah, look, there they are", Ivan claimed and started walking holding Dianes hand, right behind them Amira.

She couldn't see who these men were because of her height.

She decided to wear 4 inch heels and being 5'1 still didn't make her the tallest.

They got closer to a table where two people with the same haircut were seated. She immediately recognized the haircut, mop top.

And before she could even think she saw the she didn't want to see. Fakestar and his little puppy.

When John noticed the brunette girl, he also recognized her.
He had a smirk 'that will be fun' he thought and ignored Ivan and Diane while walking towards her.

"Oi, pretty lass! Nice night, innit?"

"Diane I'm going to the bar!", Amira exclaimed so she could walk away but John was right behind her heel.

Desperately trying to make conversation.

"Don't you have somebody else to annoy, you moron?", Amira asked.

Amira turned back to John andlooked up to him.

"Why the insults Love?", John asked while still having smirk on his face.

"Because I know what type of men you are and what you intentions are!"

"Come on, love. Get to know! I dare you!", he sat down on a bar stool next to Amira.

"Fine but you know I'm too smart to fall for one you tricks.", Amira said and sat down beside him.

"I know", John said and looked at her eyes intensely.

The night was surprisingly good and nothing like Amira expected it to be.

She found out that John and her shared the same sense of humor which was not really common.

There was something captivating about John Lennon that she could not describe but that made her even more curious to know more about him.