Chapter 1

"Dear passengers, we will soon reach Liverpool. We ask you pay attention to the platform gaps and we hope that you had a pleasant journey."

The young brunette slightly opened her eyes slowly, still feeling very tired. She hated traveling by train, she always felt like she was drained out but she had no choice considering the thing she was doing at this very moment.
Even though she felt sad she had to go through with her plan!

She saw how the train started to slowed down and then stood up to grab her luggage, so she could walk out off her cabinet.

She thought about a lot of things while she was driving to the north. She didn't know how the people in Liverpool would react meeting a girl with Lebanese roots. She had no idea if there were any middle eastern people because that would be her first time being in the north. Then she thought about her parents, how they didn't even know that she ran away to study, but she had no other choice. It was either run away and create your own life or be forced to marry someone you don't want to, it was actually an easy choice to do. She loved her family dearly and she understood why they wanted this for her, they were simply scared, as sad as it is. They were scared, scared that her daughter could fall in love with someone not from their culture or outside their believes. One of her thoughts made her actually happy and that was, that she would reunite with her best friend, Sean.

Of course she was very excited meeting new people, living her own life and study psychology. It was something she always wanted to do, her being a good listener and talker. She knew how to make people feel better. Her courses would start in a month, so she had time to adjust herself to the new city.

Amira didn't even realize that the train stopped and the people were moving. She quickly took a hold on her suitcase and her bag while she started walking out of the train. She put a smile on and whispered to herself, "no drama and no stress! Just studying and making good time with friends."
That's at least what she hoped but that would quickly change before she even realized it.

She waited outside the train station and then,"Mira!"
She heard her best friend shout as she turned around, she saw running towards her and embracing her in a hug!

"Sean, your crushing", she said but hugged him back. Sean studied her face

"I missed ye! Girl, without you me life started to get boring!", he said excitedly, making him talk louder, she laughed.

"Your accent changed! And I was thinking that we would be two Londoners taking over Liverpool! Now I'm just on my own", letting out a dramatic sigh just to smirk at him.

"Come on, come on! We have to get going. You have to unpack today, so I can show you around the city tomorrow and then maybe we can go to club.", he started rambling while he took her suitcase and rushed towards his car.

Amira was smiling the whole time but before she went to the car she noticed 4 boys. 3 of them had guitar cases with them and all of them had the same hairstyle, without giving them any seconds thoughts she got inside the car.

If she just knew who she took a glimpse of, maybe she would've reacted differently...