💔 Pretending💔

In this masquerade, she can't feel the pain
Cover up her heart, with a little paint

Full Name— Dov, Tiny Bird, Luna

Gender— Demigirl

Nicknames— Dov, Tiny Bird, Luna

Age Range— 17-23

Birthday— Feb.10 [year depends on age in the rp]

Birthplace— Portmore, Jamaica

Zodiac Sign— Aquarius

Pronouns— She/They/It

Sexual Orientation— Pansexual

Romantic Orientation— Panromantic

She hopes that there's still something left

Visage— Aiyana Lewis

Height— 5'2 [157.48cm]

Personality— The baby of her family, Dove is a shy and timid type of girl. She quickly gets awkward when they're around people she doesn't know-normally just shuffling away when the situation starts getting worse. It tends to give into what people say-even if she is heavily aware that it could hurt her. She has always had trouble making themselves happy than making other people happy, since seeing people makes them happy. She can't stand making people mad at her due to how they hate yelling and sudden noises, so even if the action would harm her, it will do anything for people to stay happy. To mix in with their nativity, she also doesn't take much offense to people's words—mainly due to how she likely won't understand the severity of the words spoken. Going past its soft and shy aura, once you break that..you'll get a small chaotic demon. In this type of happiness, she quickly loses that shy nature and becomes very hyper and fun loving. If you ever give it an order that sounds even remotely literal, please expect her to take it way too literally. Everything told to her she tends to take at face value, for example, if you tell her "let's bounce", she'll just start bouncing. No doubt about it. Most words she reads can be taken way too literally, mainly due to how she isn't aware of human ideologies and mannerisms, seeing everything through a completely different lense of how things should be. Dove is also very clumsy, as evidenced by the scars on her legs, since she doesn't know how to just stay still for the life of herself. She can be quite naive as well, as she doesn't understand the bad in people, since she thinks almost everyone she meets will be nice to him, as that's always been her perspective on people.

Likes [6+]— Flowers, Candy, Peaches, Cuddles, Having fun, Hoodies, Hugs, Anime Plushies, Helping people, Dogs, Salior Moon, Reading, Chips Ahoy, Day6, N.Flying, Tokyo Revengers, Sugar Gliders, Her Family, Maximum Ride, Roses, Birds, Marvel, Spider-Man, Drawing, Hatsune Miku, Be More Chill, Hamilton, Mamma Mia, Soccer, Cute Animals, Chocolate Cake, Oreos, Pastel Colors, Pokémon, Cavetown, Moana, Sleeping, Twice, K.A.R.D, Raccoon, Knitting

Dislikes [6+]— Gum, Kiwis, Cherries, Horror Movies, Being Alone, Blood, Robot Movies, Zombie movies, Bananas, Peanut

Defining Features [2+]—
•Freckles; as she has always embraced their freckles, the only thing they like about themselves, and most people like their freckles
•The slight pout when they speak; they don't even know how this started, it's always just been something they do when they speak.