🌺Home🌺

Oh, yeah I did it, me shine with flashin' lights

Full Name— Maisie Rosie Dé Leon

Gender— Cis Female

Nicknames— Mai, Sie, Mi-Mi, Mie, Rose

Age Range— 17-21

Birthday— Mar.10 [year depends on age in the rp]

Birthplace— Barcelona, Spain

Zodiac Sign— Pisces

Pronouns— She/Her

Sexual Orientation— Pansexual

Romantic Orientation— Panromantic

I saw the ocean, yeah, before I even opened this door

Visage— Priscilla Hazel

Height— 5'1 [154.94cm]

Personality— Mai is that girl you would see trying to give everyone at school a hug or candy. She has a heart of gold and loves making sure that her friends and family are okay. She is a bubbly girl who wants to make people happy as best as she can. Some people tend to mistake her happiness for idiocy, but even in the face of sadness or danger, she'll give them a bright smile of hope. She is a smart girl, but she tends to let things fly over her head as a way to satisfy people's standards. She can be very easily excited by everything that anyone talks about, even if she won't fully understand it. Even with this, she's also very easily scared due to her PTSD from her ex, since it scares her to be around someone as her mind tends to trick her into thinking that whoever she gets close to, they'll hurt her and leave her alone. She tends to zone out very quickly, since it gives her a piece of mind that she can live in her own little fantasy world-which she is very aware that she won't be able to live in-as a way to escape reality. She is also very wholesome, and risque jokes tend to fly over her head, so most people have to explain the joke to her when she doesn't understand but a lot of people try to keep her innocences intact for as long as they can. She loves having fun and joking around, as it's a way to spread peace to everyone she meets-and with this comes trouble. If she does attempt to spread her positivity to someone who doesn't want/need it, she'll keep trying which tends to backfire onto her. Another thing is that she forgives very easily-but, the only time she didn't was with her ex, since she saw through the pain he put her through. She is a very upbeat girl, as shown through her positive energy towards things.

Likes [6+]— Her Family, Kpop, Mangas, Comics, Birds, Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatball, Chocolate Eggs, Vanilla Ice cream, Flowers, Coffee, Animals, Plushies, Dancing, DnD, Crystals, Hoodies, Having Fun, Gardens, Skateboarding, Honeysuckles, Nature, Jokes, Frittata, Elote, Enmoladas, Tamales, Carne Asada, Bubble Tea, Cannoli, Triamisú, Macarons, Cameo Creme, Churros, Empanadas, Blankets, Hugs, Affection

Dislikes [6+]—Her Ex-boyfriend, Loud Sounds, The Emoji Movie, Being Alone, Heights, Sudden sounds, Blueberries, Grapes

Defining Features [2+]—
•Her pudgy cheeks; most people have referred to her as a bunny, more so by her parents
•Her heart shaped mole on her righr cheek