📞Baby Hotline📞

Baby Hotline, please hold me close to you
Baby flatline, still time to do it too

Full Name— Kristopher 'Kris' Moon

Gender— Demiboy

Nicknames— Kris, Toph

Age Range— 17-21

Birthday— Jan.3 [year depends on age in the rp]

Birthplace— Seoul, South Korea

Zodiac Sign— Capricorn

Pronouns— Any and All Pronouns

Sexual Orientation— Bisexual

Romantic Orientation— Biromantic

Baby Hotline, please dial nine to get out!
No flatline, what were you scared about?

Visage— buzlightyear

Height— 5'6 [167.64cm]

Personality— Kris...is the embodiment of Chaotic good and just chaotic. He's a happy-go-lucky type of person who will do anything to help people around. She tries to make sure that people she is close to are okay before he starts caring about himself. The chaotic part comes into play when he is just being his normal self. They like playing around with people and goofing around a lot. He's basically a complete ball of jokes, puns, and softness. She doesn't take a lot of things seriously, as she normally goes with the flow. Kris also has a lack of visual awareness and tends to trip over his own shoes and bash into things-apologizing for it, regardless of if it is an inanimate object or an actual person. They also are not the brightest tool in the shed, as a lot of things confuse them and most jokes fly right over his head so most people will have to explain said jokes to them just so he can catch up with what everyone is talking about. He loves making people happy, since he is used to being the MoodMaker for his friend group. When it comes to love, he can be very clingy since his biggest fear is abandonment, so if he finds a significant other, he clings to them unless he knows that they'll be uncomfortable with it. He often gets used to people leaving him alone, as if he does get close with people (very easy for him to do so), he tends to get quickly attached to them almost instantly. By a lot of people's standards, he is quite easy to get along with but at the same time, he tends to be gullible. This is quite prominent by his slight fear of losing people due to his own actions. Kris is also quite easily interested in everything, especially when his partner or friends bring it up. If it's something that they want to talk about and he doesn't know much about it, he'll look it up so they can have something in common. Another about him is his unwavering support towards his friends and family. He loves giving people the support they need, as if it makes them happy, he's happy.

Likes [6+]— Happiness, Animals, Cats, Skateboarding, Honeysuckles, Nature, Theater, Acting, Baking, Rocks, Collecting pins, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Thrift shopping, Dumplings, Egg bread, Toast, ddubokkie, Ginger cookies, Iced coffee, Hotteok, Flowers, Learning New Things, Fantasy stories, Kids, Anime, Fried Rice, Pad Thai, Hoodies, Sweaters, Being warm, Hugs, Affection, Making jewelry

Dislikes [6+]—Pinapple, Grapes, Being Alone, Spiders, Losing his cats, Blood, [sometimes] Chicken, Writing, Being ignored