Chapter one

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*-

Bakugou explodes the alarm clock for disrupting his amazing dream. The same dream hes had since he could remember. Him and midoriya, under the cherry blossom tree in the back of the school, both sitting there, cuddling, enjoying the peace and quiet. Bakugou wants that dream to become a reality, and he'll do anything to make it so.

His mother bangs on the door. "Damn it katsuki, if you keep exploding your fucking alarm clocks, I'm gonna kick your ass into next week you hear me!!" Bakugou gets up. "Fuck you old hag I can do whatever the fuck I want!" He starts to get changed. He opens the door, and dodges his mothers incoming smack. He runs to the door, putting toast in his mouth and running out the door.

Just as he was on the sidewalk, Midoriya gets out of his house and starts to walk. 'Fuck my life' bakugou fights the urge to go and hug the living shit out of the broccoli boiiii. Then, he hears shouting. "Hey Deku!" Bakugou grits his teeth. The girl that he hated for getting so close to his izuku on the very first day. Ochako Uraraka. The girl that took his nickname for midoriya and started to call his izuku that. The girl that was so close to midoriyas heart, bakugou wanted to crush her like a pea in his hand.

"Hey Uraraka! What's up?" Bakugou stomps forward, pushing urarakas shoulder on purpose, and growling, "Get out of my fucking way floaty Bitch." And stomping away, leaving Uraraka, angry, and midoriya kinda scared. 'Kacchan is so angry today, more than usual...' Uraraka huffs angrily. "What's Bakugous problem! Seriously, he wants to become a hero, but he acts like a total villian! I cant believe you used to be friends with him deku!"

Midoriya looks at Uraraka. "Kacchan is just misunderstood Uraraka. He might have a huge temper, but hes a good person once you get to know him. Hes not a villian, he just knows what he wants and how to get it. He really cares about his friends and family, so I would appreciate it if you didn't talk like that about Kacchan." Uraraka looks up shocked at midoriya. "I-..sorry Deku! I'll go apologize to Bakugou after school if that would make you feel better." Midoriya smiles. "Thanks Uraraka."

They continue walking to school. They get there two minutes before the bell is gonna ring. They talk with todoroki, iida, and Tsuyu about random stuff. The bell rings, and everyone sits in their seats. Awizawa walks in and starts the lesson.

A couple hours later, the bell rings for lunch. Everyone gets up and starts to talk, and head for lunch. Kirishima walks to Bakugou. "Hey Bakubro, can we talk?" Bakugou sighs. "Fine fucking what do you want?" Kirishima looks around. "Privately?" Bakugou stands. "Fine."

Kirishima leads Bakugou to the empty locker rooms. "...I know you like midobro.." Bakugou growls, but stays silent. " I notice you watching him when the class isn't looking, and that look in your eyes...and I want to help you." Bakugou stares shocked. "What?" Kirishima continues as if Bakugou didn't say anything.

" I want to help you because...well... i like kaminari the same way you like midobro... I cant live without him, and I'll do anything for him and I understand how you feel. So, let's make a deal. If you help me, I'll help you. You need something from me, I'll get it. I expect the same from you Bakubro."

Bakugou stares for a little, then chuckles. "Damnit shitty hair, your smarter than you look. Fine, you have a deal. No one knows, and no one will, got it?" Kirishima nods. "You got it Bakubro. Glad to see we've reached a agreement... well. I got something that you may find helpful.."

Bakugou listens intently. "What is it?" Kirishima looks at him. "Uraraka likes midobro. Everyones saying shes gonna tell him how she feels at the end of the week on Friday behind the school at the cherry blossom tree."

Bakugou clenches his fist. "The one where If you confess your love to someone at that tree on a friday, there bound to except your confession?" Kirishima nods "that's the one." Bakugou leans on a locker. "Dose Deku know about her liking him?" Kirishima shakes his head.

"So you got untill friday to dispose of her anyway you please." Bakugou nods. "Right. Thanks Shitty Hair, I can take care of the rest." Kirishima smiles. "Text me when you need any supplies." Bakugou nods and they both walk out of the locker room.

They both go to the lunchroom. "Hey where were you guys? We were looking for you everywhere!" Kirishima scratches the back of his neck. "Sorry kamibro! I was just asking Bakubro if he would help me study after school since I've been having trouble with the school work these past couple of days! Haha y'know, can be failing or I'm totally gonna get grounded."

Kaminari sighs. "I was actully gonna ask you to help me study since I dont know anything about this weeks concept, but it seems you dont know either! Awwww~ I'm totally screwed!! Bakugou is it cool if I study with you and kiri after school!?" Bakugou sees the opportunity.

"Tch, no fucking way. Shitty Hairs already too much of an idiot it's gonna take all fucking day to get him to understand. He'll study with me after school today, and then you two idiots can study together tomorrow so he can teach you how to do shit."

Kirishima smiles. "Sounds like a plan!" Kaminari smiles. "Cool that'll work!" Kirishima gives Bakugou a thumbs up. They spend the rest of the lunch with the rest of the bakusquad. Kirishima listening intently to anything kaminari said, occasionally talking to mina and sero. Bakugou yelling or growling insults the the rest of the group, giving glances to midoriya at his table a couple tables away in the lunchroom.

The bell rings signaling the end of lunch and time for class. As students hurry to class, uraraka stops Bakugou
"Hey Bakugou. Can I talk to you after school?" Bakugou growls. "Fucking fine pink cheeks." Bakugou shoves past her, and gets to class. Uraraka follows angrily behind him.

When Bakugou enters class, he catches midoriya glancing at him, and stares back for a couple seconds. Then, he sits in his seat and waits for Mic to enter the classroom to teach for this period.

Then, modoriya taps Bakugous shoulder, and hands him a slip of paper. Bakugou grabes it, and opens it.

'Do you...want to go get ice cream later today?'

Bakugo bites the inside of his cheek, to fight the blush trying to creep up his neck and on to his face. He scribbles on the note quickly.

'Fine whatever nerd'

He hands it back to midoriya. Mic walks in, and class begins.