Chapter 4 - Try Again

ابدأ من البداية

"Snob! Sunghoon didn't even complain, why are you speaking fir him!" Girls started complaining.

"He can get his privacy at home! Sunghoon is the nation's boyfriend. Let him do his job! Stand still and look pretty." One giggles so loudly. Others agreed.

Seon hissed, taking Sunghoon away as fast as possible.

"Thanks hyung." He mutters, grateful that Seon came to rescue him.

"You look like shit." The older guy said quite frankly. "Get a tutor instead. What's the use of studying here if you get harassed all the time?" Seon recommended.

It was a brilliant idea. Krystal in his house would be perfect. He can introduce her to his parents and to Jay.

"Hey!" Seon snapped his fingers close to Sunghoon to get his attention.

"What was that?" He asked in surprise. He didn't know Seon was still talking. He was already imagining late afternoons with Krystal.

Seon chuckled in frustration, when he realized Sunghoon wasn't listening to him anymore. He has ranted so much but Sunghoon heard nothing.

"I said don't be afraid to let them know when they're crossing the line." Seon simplified his rants. "Here's my ride, I'll see you around." He told Sunghoon and went to this black luxurious car.

He's so rich. He's also on top of his class. He's also talented, tall and handsome. He probably has nothing to worry about.

The reason why he has time to worry about others. Sunghoon always looked up to him.

Sunghoon found his father's car and got in. He planned on sleeping the whole car ride when his mother started ranting. "Lia's still home. She's still waiting for your brother. Do you know where Jay went?" She asked.

Sunghoon shook his head and was about to lean back and sleep, when his mother asked him to call Jay. He wasn't answering. Where is he? What is he doing?

He kept calling Jay until he's home. As much as he wanted to sleep, he has decided to hang with Lia. It might be therapeutic to talk to a friend. Sunghoon never had one before. All the girls didn't want to talk, they only want to take pictures.

His classmates are included.

Lia might not be like them. Sunghoon always though she and Jay are secretly dating, or they're about to. None of them gets tired of each other.

At least that's what he though. He has no idea of their recent fight.

He knocked at the door of Jay's game room before entering. Lia was playing on the pinball machine that Jay never touch. It was only there for aesthetic purposes, to make his game room like a real arcade.

Sunghoon always envied Jay and his machines. All Sunghoon has was a small dance studio to polish his moves. After skating, he still has to work on his routines at home. It was suffocating.

Though Jay goes there sometimes to dance.

"Jay, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean anything I said." Lia said on an almost crying voice. She seem to be guilty of something.

So it's why Jay's missing. The two of them fought.

Lia gasped in surorise when she realized it was not Jay who entered the room. She sighed walking towards the couch and collapsing on it lazily.

"What happened?" Sunghoon asked, sitting beside her. Finally, he can sit down.

"I was being stupid and demanding. I was so used to him spoiling me all the time and only thought about myself." Lia responded. Jay's face flashed on her memory. The way he looked at her with pain in his eyes.