Chapter 6 - Marks

He walked towards him. Instead of welcoming him with a smile, Heeseung stood up and bowed his head in shame. "Please don't tell anyone" he pleaded.

Jay is now having the familiar sour taste in his mouth again. He was reminded of that incident on the back building again. He was speechless. He didn't know what to say or what to think.

Is he protecting Yuri?

Is this the first time he did this?

If not,

How far do they go?

"Hyung, why don't you tell someone?" Jay weakly asked.

Heeseung sighed in frustration. There's no way a junior who's a part of a filthy rich family would ever understand him.

He kept his mouth shut no matter how much he wanted to tell Jay that he doesn't trust adults. He wanted to tell him that there's no one he could tell that could possibly help him. With his mouth kept shut, he started waking away.

"Wait!" Jay shouts. "If I don't tell anyone you'd be trapped like this until you graduate. Who knows, she might get ahold of you even after that." Jay told him.

"Why do you care?" Heeseung spat in hate and irritation. The kid was to nosy for his own good.

"Someone has to." Jay responds but Heeseung proceeds walking away.

Kei walked in, which stopped Heeseung from walking out. "What are you doing here this early?" Heeseung asked cockily. He seem energized now.

"Friday, I open up every Friday. What's going on with you? You don't seem yourself today." Kei responded, but didn't provoke him any longer, walking past him. He stole a glance at Jay but went straight inside. The first door.

Jay didn't pay any more attention to him and went to Heeseung. "Hyung," was all he could say before Heeseung balled his fist as if he's ready to punch someone. Jay stepped back afraid that he'd go home with a bruise on his face. His father would surely scold him and probably ground him.

"I envy him. I should've been expelled with him. I should've escaped Yuri." He whispered.

"Hyung...I wish you could tell someone." Jay told him.

"Nevermind." Heeseung muttered and left without making eye contact.

Jay brushed his hair back in frustration. He even pulled it a little, frustrated that there was nothing he can do. He felt so helpless and angry. He couldn't bare to keep this secret. He can't even tell anyone because it wasn't his to begin with.

That's when the door opened and Kei came out holding two trash bins in each hand. "I swear to God, he did it on purpose." He muttered in in Korean then ranted on Japanese the next that Jay caught nothing but his first sentence.

He gathered the trash on a bigger trash bin just a little further than the door then noticed Jay, who was still there and was watching him. "So, you're back. I'm guessing you're bored again." Kei started to release his anger on the new kid.

"You got kicked out of Seoul High." It was all Jay could say at the moment.

Kei laughed then shook his head at the Jay's statement. "Yes, because I got caught trespassing. We didn't have this building before. We usually break into someone's home when the owners are on vacation. The big ones, preferably in your community. During summer and Christmas." Kei provocatively said.

Jay did hear that kids broke into their house while his family visited him in the US. Two kids were caught. It's why Sunghoon knew Kei and was never impressed by him.