开始

"seonghwa! i am home!"

hongjoong said as he walked through the mini hallway of their shared apartment after he takes off his shoes. he enters the living room and frowns a little, stopping in his movements.

seonghwa isn't in the living room.

usually, his boyfriend would be sitting on the couch, reading a book while waiting for him to come back. seonghwa was working as a businessman, but he always worked from home, hence why he would always be at the couch, waiting.

hongjoong worked as a producer for his company, making many famous songs and even though he loved staying at his studio, he loved seonghwa more.

however, his boyfriend isn't on the couch, like usual.

hongjoong shrugs it off, thinking that maybe seonghwa is in their shared room, or maybe the bathroom, taking a shower.

except he is not in there, or anywhere in the house.

the bathroom looks dry and untouched, the bedroom looks neat and tidy, just like this morning when hongjoong left, and everything else is still in place.

the only thing that was different was the food that was left on the dining table, covered in cling wrap, and still a little warm.

hongjoong frowned, finding this very strange.

he sends a text message to seonghwa, asking where he is and sits at the dining table.

maybe he is out buying stuff, hongjoong thinks. it's a possibility, and it happened quite a few times in the past, so who's to say it's not happening now?

he sighs, getting rid of the thoughts that are invading his head. no use in thinking, hongjoong thinks as he starts digging into his dinner for the day.

seonghwa will come back soon.

and with that, he finishes his plate and heads for the shower to clean himself up. he lays on their shared bed after drying his hair and sighs in content at the smell of seonghwa in their bed.

he hopes seonghwa will come back soon and cuddle with him.

except seonghwa doesn't come back.
and it's the last meal he eats that seonghwa made himself.