Thirteen - Welcome

Start from the beginning

"Ah, right." Takashi turned to me next. "Delle."

"Yeah?"

Takashi let out a wide grin. "Prepare yourself for tomorrow too."

"Huh? Me? Why?" He only answered back with a smile, leaving me confused.

"I can't wait for tomorrow's meeting!" Hayashi-kun blurted out, still not giving me a clue until the very night.

I teased my cousin as I scanned him from head to toe, finally wearing the Toman uniform. I tried telling him not to wear his gel, but he insisted. This guy doesn't even realize how hotter he is without his gel.

Takemichi examined himself in front of his mirror. "It doesn't suit me, right?" He giggled.

"You look good, cousin," I authentically complimented. "Nervous?"

He chuckled nervously. "I... actually don't know. Aren't you?"

I thought for a moment and shrugged. "Not really. Maybe Mikey just wants me to see you join Toman for real."

"I didn't even notice how close you were with the gang."

My mouth opened and then closed again. "Not really... but the guys are great. Especially... Baji-san."

I hesitated saying his name, but I already did which caused Michi to suddenly quiet for a moment, taking him a few seconds to speak.

"I... couldn't save him."

I didn't know what to say because I wasn't even there when it happened. That's why all I did was to give my cousin a hug. I knew it wasn't enough, but it's the least I could do.

"Michi..." I said softly. "Never forget the effort you've put in just to save Toman from being ruined. In fact, everyone should know that, and they will, now that you're finally a real member of Toman."

He stopped sobbing and forced himself to smile.

"Don't blame yourself, Michi," I added, cupping his cheeks. "Because Baji-san would definitely knock you out for that."

He tried to cheer himself up with a slight chuckle. "You're right..." He nodded and changed the subject. "By the way, what's with your neighbor?" He asked, wiping his tears and flattening his uniform.

I sighed. "Don't worry about it. Just..."

"Is it time to go back?" He looked at me with eyes screaming thousands of words.

I smiled and breathed through my nose. "When it's time, I'll go back when I have to."

The day might come sooner... but I'd wish it wouldn't.

The night had finally arrived. My smiles never left just as I watched Takemichi be officially welcomed as a Toman member. Draken-kun, Takashi, Hayashi-kun, and the others smiled seeing him enter the place.

While according to Takashi, my job is to remain at the back unless Mikey calls out for me. That's why I eyed the whole event from the shadows once again that commenced with Mikey stepped forward.

Everyone's surprised when a guy with the same uniform as Baji-san also moved forward beside Mikey. Chifuyu-kun did too. The mood was ruined when the members complained about the other guy.

"Shuji Hanma here... from Valhalla," he said, pissing off the crowd.

Everybody's eyes widened when he declared that Valhalla is now under Toman. Hanma called another person, naming Kisaki Tetta, to step forward as the three of them put hands together, concluding the decision.