Eighty Two - Dead

Flooding Tears.

Trembling Screams.

Pooling Blood.

Horrid Death.

It was dreadful. It was sickening.

To think that the vision that I saw was so terrible. I saw Shin-san's efforts after their parents died. I saw how their happy days suddenly became desperate, dark nights. I saw the state he was in.

Shin-san drowned in darkness...

...because Mikey died.

But why? How did that happen? Why is Mikey—?

"Huh?"

"Is she okay?"

"What's happening?"

"Why's she standing like that?"

"What's she doing? She's weird."

Was Mikey supposed to be dead? Oh, God. He was the first one who really died. Is this why things have been this hard? Because all this time... Mikey was the one who's supposed to die?

That's just not... That's just not fair.

"Nellie?"

"Nel?" Kei whispered. "What are you doing?"

I blinked and my sight brought me back.

Not gonna lie, this is making me dizzy.

"Miss perfect, you died or something?" It was Koko. He had a nervous smirk on his face.

I lifted my gaze and caught Bonten's furrowed brows and the crowd's disgust. Then I caught Mikey's—still indifferent. I brought my composure back, thinking that I'm going crazy. I don't understand anything at all. How are things like this?

Can I still change our end?

I looked again at the person in front of me.

Sigh... I really can't help it.

My heart still really burns for this man.

My heart aches for this guy. My heart still yearns for him. My heart only knows him. God, I love him so much that it scares me to death. I love him too much that I just want to numb the pain he's making me feel.