Eighty - Traitor

Warning: Triggering Images

"HUH?!" They reacted. "K-KISS?!"

Masaru stepped forward, clutching the man's collar. "Who the heck are you to say that to my cousin? Ha?!" Masaru's smaller... by the way.

The man smiled playfully, raising his hands. "I'm just saying what my I think, Mr. Masaru."

Masaru's about to punch the guy in the face when...

"Saru." Kei chuckled, swiftly grabbing Masaru's fist. I was shocked how she got in front of him in a second. "You calm that erupting head of yours."

"Ha? Did you even hear what this bastard said to her?!"

Kei patted his back. "You should learn how to take a joke, buddy."

"Ha?!"

"I also meant him." Kei then pointed at someone and we all turned to him.

Mizen, whose face's clouding in darkness.

"You boys better calm down like that idiot there." Kei gestured Nozomi who's now in a fight with that stranger.

"Woah! Haha!" Nozomi dodged a throw from him in a fighting position. "Where'd you get this big guy, president?" He ducked for punch. "This dude's massive!"

"Tch." Masaru dusted off his shirt and walked near me. "His body's all he got."

"Oh, yeah?" Nozomi grinned and so did the man. I think the two are friends now? "We'll see about that, Masaru-chin."

"You better stop calling me that, kiddo," Masaru advised. "I told you I'd shave you bald the last time you called me that. You really wanna go for it, don't ya?"

Nozomi, who's still in a fight with the guy, laughed. He jumped up to avoid a kick from below. "Come on now, Masaru-chin. Aren't we buddies?"

 Aren't we buddies?"

"That's it."

"Woah!"

Masaru lunged at Nozomi which then ended up in a fight, or more like a chase between them 'cause Masaru may have the strength, but he lacks speed that Nozomi has.

"You—Stop running!"

"Hahaha!"

Luna and Mana sighed. "These fools..." they uttered, massaging their heads.