Ch. 13: Schedule Papers

Start from the beginning

Moonbin then turns to me and smiles sweetly.

Moonbin: So, where are you headed to?

Y/N: Oh, I was just about to meet up with Dahyun.

I then look around and realize that I'm already at the food stalls, but Dahyun isn't in sight.

Y/N: In fact, I was expecting to see her here.

Suddenly, Moonbin's phone starts ringing and he takes it out then shows the screen to me.

Y/N: Hmm?

Moonbin: It's Dahyun.

Moonbin then answers it then puts it on speaker.

Moonbin: Hey, what's up? Y/N's looking for you.

Dahyun: (through the phone) Oh, she's with you right now? Could you do me a favor and walk her home? The festival coordinators suddenly called me. Turns out BTS is planning to have a special performance tomorrow and it does not go well with the schedule.

My eyes widen and I suddenly find myself speaking.

Y/N: What kind of special performance? Does it happen to have something to do with a piano?

Dahyun: Y-yeah... How do you know that?

Moonbin turns to me with a surprised look.

Y/N: I-it's nothing. I just guessed.

Dahyun: Oh, well...

Suddenly, Moonbin and I hear someone shouting from Dahyun's side.

Dahyun: Mianhae, I have to go now! I have to fix the schedule before the coordinators kill me. Bye!

Dahyun then hangs up and I sigh. Moonbin then turns to me.

Moonbin: So... do you still have something you wanna do today?

I then take out my phone to check the time.

5:30. It's already getting late.

Y/N: I think I'll go home for now.

Moonbin: Oh, let me walk you home.

I look at Moonbin for a moment, then speak up.

Y/N: You know, you don't really have to walk me home if you don't wanna leave yet.

Moonbin: Ani. I don't really have anything else to do anyway.

Moonbin then turns to me and smiles.

Moonbin: So, shall we go?

I nod then we start to walk out of the school campus.

...

Dahyun's POV

Ms. Jun: Dahyun, when you're done with the schedule, please bring it to my office. Oh, and please make sure to do it fast. We'll be carrying it out tomorrow.

Ms. Jun leaves and I turn to the schedule.

Dahyun: Aish! Why'd those jerks even have to add a special performance? If I add their performance here, I might have to shorten the performance time of the other groups... What if I remove TXT's performance? It'll be alright since they already performed today, right? Wait, ani. That was a special performance. Aaaah! What do I do?!

I look at the schedule plan I'm preparing with frustration then I suddenly get an idea.

Dahyun: Their performance can't be that long... I wonder if it'll be okay to extend the second day for a few extra minutes.