To the Most Fairest Fairy

"Valentine's Day, huh..." Timmy dazed off as she glanced at the window outside of her classroom.

In her classroom during study hall without Mr. Crocker, most students were busy making and exchanging their Valentine's Day cards or present to one another they have held feelings for. A day for the puppy love in the class as girls and boys confess their feelings. Timmy's eyes narrowed in bittersweet memories she once presented an outstanding and touching gifts for Tristan Tang... only to be catapulted and dumped them away. And now here it is, she could see Tristan expecting anything from her.

'How shameless...' Timmy hissed in her mind.

She HATE Valentine's Day. It was a day that brought her back the humiliating memory of being rejected by the popular, narcissistic and insecure brat. She would have slapped her old self for falling in love with the the boorish, cowardly, spoilt son of a—

"Timmy~!"

The brunette snapped back from her thought by the voice of Toot, who stood by her desk shyly. Timmy blinked as he looked down while holding a heart-shaped box wrapped in red with white ribbon, placed it on her desk ever so bashfully.

"H-Happy Valentine's Day....!" Toot ran off before she could say anything.

She sighed. It was same and has been third in a row Toot gave her a Valentine's Day gift without hearing her reply. She didn't like surprises, well, an unexpected and rather "pressuring" gift that guaranteed she won't refuse. She could dump it in a trash can, but it would hurt the boy's feeling. Opened the box, she sees her favorite chocolates inside. It was a bit bone-chillingly creepy that Toot knows what she likes without asking her. But nonetheless, she shrugged and takes a bite of the piece.

If she asks for one of things in ideal guy; is that someone who would ask her what she wants without assuming she would like the surprise and accept whatever he gives to her.

"Timmy~! Did you give cards to Tristan~?" Chloe asked.

"No. Why should I?"

"He seemed to look at your way." AJ noted.

"SO? I'm not going to waste my talents on giving card to him, when he might dump it in a trash can or rip it into pieces." Timmy said, frowning and laid her head on a desk, not bothering to notice the hurt look on the popular boy's face.

"Wow. Cold," Chester said, "but understandable."

Timmy sighed, hoping the school day ends.

.

.

.

"Valentine's Day Festival?" Timmy tilted her head.

"Let me guess, it's a biggest, most important festival on Fae-Fae world." Gary remarked while eating the chocolate cookies.

"True, Gary, but this time all god-children and fairy god-parents are invited!" Wanda said, "including seasonal fairies, former deities, and the Fairy World celebrities."

"No pixies, nor Anti-fairies? Don't you think that's offensive?" The brunette asked.

"Tim-Tim, invited or not invited, those will bring nothin' but troubles." Gary pointed out while giving Poof a piece of cookies as the fairy baby whined for it.

As much as Timmy wanted to refute, she couldn't. What Gary said was true, after all.

"Okay, fine... I wish we were in Fairy World." Timmy said as Eddie hopped inside her pocket.

Wanda, Cosmo, and Poof's wand/rattle sparkled, granting her wish. As they poofed to Fairy World, the street was already filled with parades in dedication for Valentine's Day. Feeling something different, Timmy looked down and found out she was wearing a dress. A sleeveless white dress with black lace, red and pink roses decorating her dress skirt, her ponytail hair was down and had hairband.