Summer Fun

It was the early morning as Timmy was still sleeping in her bed peacefully. Minutes left then her first day of June rises. Feeling the tickles, she giggled as she thought Poof was ticking her. That is until she slowly opened her eyes, only to see a leopard glancing at her sitting like a patient cat.

"WHAT DAAAAA?!?!?!" Timmy shrieked as the leopard flinched.

From the window, a familiar fairy of summer peeked with a giggle and entered.

"GOOD MORNING~~!!" Lil' Summer Maiden squealed.

"GAH!!" Timmy jumped in surprise.

Even Eddie the furry gerbil flinched, fully awake as Gary was poofed with the fairies, confused. Cosmo, Wanda and Poof raised their wands and poofed away the mess Summer Fairy's adoptive leopard mother made.

	"Hi, Timantha Turner~! Gary~! I'm Lil' Summer Maiden~~!" The petite fairy flew to her, wings sprinkled in excitement

Timmy and Gary glanced at each other before waving at her.

"Since it's first day of June, it is time for BIG FUN~!" Lil' Summer giggled as she spin around.

"And...?" Timmy and Gary said.

"That means I chose both of you as one of god-kids to have fun with ME~!"

There was brief moment of silence around the room.

"... WHAT?" Timmy, Gary and their fairies exclaimed.

With a summer fairy's poof, they were all arrived where other godchildren and their fairies stood, bewildered in a beginning of Summer. Winston was hiding behind Tooth Fairy and Jorgen, Sally was irritated while holding his hand, Molly just didn't seem to care, Dwight was freaking out, Remy was complaining that his peaceful sleep was disturbed. Even the other three godchildren were confused as Arnold was still in his pajamas, Michelle was whining while doing her makeup as Hugo was yelling Spanish languages in annoyance despite being a little sleepy.

"What's going on...?" Timmy asked.

"They will also join us in having extreme fun for a day~!" Lil' Summer Maiden replied.

Timmy looked around as she could see that fairies doesn't have an option to stay with their godchildren. In fact, the fairies are worried for them.

'Oh well, what could possibly go wrong...?' Timmy sighed.

And what they were worried about went real...

"WHOO-HOO~~~!" Lil' Summer Maiden cheered as she was surfing the tsunami wave in a middle of ocean.

Winston and Sally were in same surfing boat as the frightened boy hugged the blond girl who managed to catch up with the Summer fairy. Dwight screamed in fright as Molly just sits on a surfing board. Arnold and Michelle were either try to row the surfing board or keep themselves from falling.