Fairly Odd Partner

A peaceful, "normal" daily routine of Timantha "Timmy" Turner may sound as having relaxed, fun and functional life; spending time with her parents who are loving, being popular with students in school, enjoying the childhood as a kid.

Well.... that's an ABSOLUTE wrong answer.

"TIMMY~ WAKE UP~!"

Yes, two flying man and woman with odd colored hair, holding wands, wings attached to their back,... they're her godparents. To define the existence of Fairy godparents, are group of fairies who are assigned to children from dysfunctional or miserable life; such as neglectful or abusive parents, bullied in school, unpopular with kids, lack of self-esteem, or when people doesn't like them.

And she's one of those miserable kids. Her real parents were neglectful as they always left her with horrible babysitter—who would be introduced later— and she doesn't have good time in school.

"What is it.... Today is Saturday..." Timmy yawned.

"We wouldn't want you to miss the day to go out and have fun~" Wanda said in sing-song tone, knowing Timmy wasn't a morning kid.

This is Wanda Fairywinkle Cosma. Her pink hair curled a bit with a bun, wears yellow T-shit with frills, black jeans and shoes. She is a wife of...

"Timmy! Have you seen my coin Phillip?! I've been holding it for seven hours and a half during night!" The green haired fairy said.

Cosmo Cosma. He is known for the "dumbest" fairy in the Fairyworld, married to Wanda. They used to go to same high school there and she found him cute when he asked her how to spell "chocolate" because that was her favorite sweet.

"Poof Poof!"

With a smile, Timmy greeted a small fairy with a hug. The purple haired, toddler fairy was none other than Wanda and Cosmo's son, Poof. Timmy Turner's god-brother.

Timmy hopped off from her bed and quickly went to take morning shower. Afterwards, she brushed her teeth, washed her face, and wearing her usual pink outfit. She usually wore pinkish white T-shirt, pink hoodie jacket, blue jeans and black shoes. Her iconic material is either pink ribbon hairband, or pink baseball hat.

"TIMMY TURNER!!" A loud, tough voice of masculine figure roared through the room.

'.... Oh [CENSORED].' Timmy sighed.

The loud, explosive POOF was heard as Poof hid behind Timmy, who seemed annoyed by the sight of "the most tallest, and toughest fairy of the universe", Jorgen Von Strangle.

"You're in for a big surprise!" The tall, military-attired fairy roared.

And with a large poof, Timmy and her fairies were arrived in a magical, fantasy-like but modern styled world of fairies; the Fairyworld. More specifically, she was in a Fairy Court. Reason? It has revealed;

"Timmy Turner," one of the Fairy Council began, "due to the Fairy Godparenting shortage, you will share your fairies with other godchild."

Lately, the chart has shown that many children was going through child abuse, bullying, depression and other serious issues the world has been issuing with but didn't do anything to help them. So the Fairyworld decided to take action, but the population of fairies were outnumbered by children 3 to 5. Which was a problem.

"EXCUSE MOI?!" Timmy shrieked as Cosmo and Wanda glanced at each other. Poof was keep holding unto Timmy.

"You will meet you... uhhh.... God-mate, soon." Timmy rolled her eyes at Fairy Council's poor description of the kid who she must share her fairies with.