Oh Boys...

"I can't believe your parents are still hiring that red-headed monster." Gary groaned, heavy bags under his eyes from the lack of sleep due to the nightmarish encounter with brunette's evil babysitter.

"I know...," Timmy sighed, looked tired as she lacked any sleep, "it can't get any worse."

Their fairies glanced at each other, as if they're predicting otherwise. As Gary stayed in the treehouse with Cosmo and Wanda, Timmy climbed down with her casual outfit, walking her way to Dimmsdale mall. Poof was inside her bag, peeking around in a form of a doll. People walked pass by, either buying whatever they want or need, talking to their friends, families or acquaintances, and doing their own business.

Well, until now.

"Excuse me," the voice belonged to Asian-American descent boy asked the group of girls from Timmy's school, "where should I go to the TealTail store section?"

Timmy cringed, recognizing who it was, even from 20 meter distance. Group of girls nearly swooned by the presence of none other than Tristan Tang, who was flashing his shiny teeth by smiling in charming manner. 'Oh how I used to swoon by those smile...' Timmy thought bitterly as the girls immediately told him the direction, received a wink from his as a thank you. In which, most of them fainted in unison, hearts replacing their eyes.

This boy with lavender aura of narcissism and pride was still the same, retaining his facade "sweet-guy" image while naturally boasting his popularity as child celebrity, the junior fashion model. Even when Barbie-pretty yet shallow girl asked him out. Normally—as Timmy know him—the boy would reply "Why don't you go play in a pigsty instead" in snarky tone. Instead, he kept put up his nice mask with polite manner saying "I'm sorry, I have to go quick." With sparkly eyes that always hooked up girls' maternal instinct(?), as the girl would let him go.

'Works every time.' Tristan hummed in his thought as Timmy could read his mind.

Timmy rolled her eyes, continued to walk to the comic book store of the mall. One of her greatest heavens as she called it "her Asgard". She sighed happily, could even smell various tastes of genres she considered "sweet". And she share this savory with her friends. She especially love "Crimson Cheek", a female superhero with red and black outfit with her iconic pair of small hearts on her cheeks, using "Scarlet Sword" fight off villains from the evil syndicate called "Black Claws". Another was "Crush Nebula", another heroine with power combination of dust, hydrogen, helium and other ionized gases fused with light energy speed, saving Earth from extraterrestrial threats. Currently, her new favorite heroine was called the "Black Jaguar", a Hispanic-African woman from fictional country called Mariposa. Plus, she's a warrior heiress to the throne. The brunette even loved the group of heroes called "True Piece", which had all of her favorite superheroes.

Caught the sight of the new issue of "Black Jaguar", she smiled and picked it up.

"So you like Black Jaguar too?"

Timmy jumped and turned to see Maxxy smiling. A true nice dreamboat was right in front of her and she just stood on the spot, blushing.

"Y-yeah! You too?" She asked nervously.

He nodded, holding three comic books of her favorite heroines. As Maxxy went to the counter, he waved to her. Timmy blushed still, her hand shyly waved back.

Maxxy Grey was a transfer student a year ago. She could remember the day she had been depressed ever since Tristan's birthday party. After knowing his secret love for Japanese Shōjo manga, otome games and romantic anime, Timmy tried to win him over with his favorite Shōjo manga series and heart-warming card, expressing her attraction towards him more than his looks. And what did she got? Tristan cruelly ripped the series manga apart and sneered at her in front of all kids. That was when her heart was torn apart, her sadness replaced with anger as she splashed a glass of punch on him and left the party in tears. It was then where she met Maxxy, who had noticed her pain and warmly comforted her. Another reason why she fell hard for this reddish blond boy was despite the offering to join the popular crowd, he rejected it and preferred to join her and her friends. Even defending them from bullies. What a real knight he is!