Lil Mama's House

The door SLAMMED open from the Turner's house as Gary flinched in the middle of eating an apple as Eddie squeaked in surprise, turned to see Timmy who was seemingly...most upset. She screamed with almost a volcanic roar of frustration and fury it reminisces of Vick's rage, alarming Cosmo, Wanda and Poof.

"You okay, Tim-Tim...?" Gary asked, carefully, for the first time.

"Poof poof?" Poof blinked, worried.

"I can't believe them," Timmy sighed, still furious, "Chester and AJ literally ditched me for their "super cool scoop researches" and I can't join them because I'm a girl!"

"But I thought girls don't like—OW!" Cosmo winched as Wanda hit him with her wand, silencing him.

"Well, sweetie. They would say that because they are worried you'd be involved with them when in trouble..." Wanda said, attempt to be reasonable, but that fueled Timmy's anger.

"WORRY, MY BUTT," the brunette snarled, "you find them "worrying" when they said I was WHINING when I can't join them in extreme sports because I was in a PERIOD?!"

"...okay, you have a point." Wanda immediately took back her words.

"Tim-Tim, I remember Chester has this odd phobia of talking or havin' physical contact with girls..., and AJ..., just didn't bother to understand girls." Gary spoke up, "of course, Chester's being fine around ya because you're his friend... and AJ never had a time to interact with you much other than being a show-off."

"Oh~! Oh~! That reminds me the first time Timmy accidentally wished she was a boy to understand boys for Tristan's birthday~! Good times, good times~!" Cosmo giggled.

But this provoked a "diabolical" idea from his goddaughter, much to Gary and Eddie's fright.

"No, no, no, Timantha, hun," Gary warned, "yo imaginary creation tell ya not to make crazy wish..."

"It's the only way for them to understand what is like to be a girl!" Timmy glared at him.

"Pink-Hatter, it's gonna take much power Cos and Wan to change their past after alter their gender—"

"No, it doesn't~!" Cosmo laughed until Wanda shut him up by poofing a zipper over his mouth, annoyed.

But Timmy was scheming something else.

"No. And this time, I'm taking Wanda's words on be careful what to wish. So, I'm on it." She cleared her throat.

As much as Wanda finds that appreciating, she can't help but feeling nervous as Timmy grinned vengefully.

"I wish they turned into girls."

Meanwhile, Chester came over to AJ's house and sat on the soft couch as his African-American genius friend was working on several inventions.

"Hey, AJ," The McBadbat boy called out, "don't you think we were being hard on Timmy?"

"Huh?" AJ looked.

"I know we're in a Newspaper Club, digging for scoops..., she just wanna help us... was it necessary to push her away that harshly?"

"Chester. She doesn't know how much it takes with brains and bravado to find a big scoop in Newspapers Club. It ain't a girl's job to do that. She may be a tomboy, but sensitivity is not for us guys. Simple reason."

Chester frowned a bit, then noticed several inventions AJ created. One was seemed to be a model of time machine with old model, but has gender symbols above displayed as vintage concept of elevator.

"What's that?" He asked.

"That's a gender-swapping capsule. It's for infiltrating and disguise purpose." AJ replied.