A Thankful Thinking

'They've got to be kidding...' Timmy and Gary's eyes twitched at the sight of Mr. and Mrs. Turner's planning of the upcoming Thanksgiving dinner.

Why they were appalled? Well, the side dishes are nice, but the problem was one of the main dishes; the turkey. It wasn't even a real turkey meat Timmy's parents decide to have. In fact, it is a vegetarian one as her mother would refer it as "tofurkey".

"Mom, seriously?" Timmy glanced at the table, flabbergasted.

"I thought we should try a vegetarian Thanksgiving this year~! It's more healthy!"

"Nu-uh! Thanksgiving needs real turkey! Besides, we ain't even a vegetarian!" Huffed, Timmy left the kitchen and stormed upstairs with Gary who seemed disturbed with the sloppy shape of "tofurkey".

"Tell me, this is just because your ma forgot to buy the turkey meat at the grocery..." The former imaginary friend groaned.

"I ain't even surprised if that's true..., all I ever ask for is nice turkey." The brunette facepalmed.

As they arrived to Timmy's room, three of their fairies poofed as Poof was holding Eddie.

"Did someone said beef jerky~~?!" Cosmo's wand glow, and had pile of beef jerky raining in her room.

"No. I asked for turkey!" She sighed.

"Ohhh~ Okay~!" His wand waved again.

This time, the room was filled with LIVING turkeys walking around.

"What?" The green haired fairy blinked, "isn't this what you wanted?"

"Not really..." Gary and Timmy answered.

Eddie, Poof and Wanda chased the turkeys to the magical portal, organizing the room.

"I wish we could have best Thanksgiving dinner!" Timmy shout out.

Although Cosmo, Wanda and Poof's wands glowed, they ended up let out a unison of "pffft" sound before Da Rules appeared.

"Uh, Timmy, I believe everything involved with Thanksgiving is not our authority to grant wishes, but in fact belonged to Minister Autumn." Wanda informed as she read the page.

"Huh?! We have to talk to the Fairy of Autumn himself?!"

"You see, Timmy, Minister Autumn held Harvest Festivals and Thanksgiving events every year in Fairy World. And Earth is no exception." The pink-haired fairy added.

"Wait, does that mean the Thanksgiving fairy would be around here in Dimmsdale for Thanksgiving?" Gary asked.

And speaking of Thanksgiving, Poof pointed at the television that was advertising the annual Thanksgiving Harvest Festival taking place in the grand National Dimmsdale park.

"Ayy! They even said games!" Eddie squeaked in excitement.

"I heard games! What games? I'M IN!" Timmy immediately rushed up to the TV screen.

Gary rolled his eyes but followed up and watched the advertisement of the game for Harvest Festival. Their eyes sparkled to learn that the first prize would be a roasted turkey.

"I got what we can wish for~!" Then, Gary and Timmy turned to their fairies.

"I wish our family will participate Dimmsdale Thanksgiving Festival~!"

And their wish was granted.

Next day, the National Dimmsdale Park was crowded with people watching the beginning of Thanksgiving Harvest Festival. The families who are to participate the competitions looked around with amazement of large-scaled holiday festive. Timmy and Gary were following her parents as their fairies were in disguise of the bags—Cosmo and Wanda— and a purple balloon by Poof. Eddie peeked from Timmy's vest pocket, inspecting the area.