Prolouge

A/N BEFORE YOU READ THIS BOOK PLEASE READ MANGOKIWI'S MY LITTLE TEAM CRAFTED BOOK (And the sequels, DUH) BEFORE YOU READ ANY OF THIS BOOK! IF YOU DID GOOD FOR YOU!

Adam's POV

"Hey guys, ready to record the FNaF vid yet?" I yelled to the others from the hallway as the others bustled over to my room. They all crowded around me as he turned on my computer. When I opened up FNaF on his computer it went pitch black, then I awoke to find myself in a strange room.

Meanwhile in EQUESTRIA.

Twilight's POV

Rainbow told me of this strange new craze spreading across Equestria, "Its called, the INTERNET! Rainbow exclaimed as she threw off the sheets on top of her "computer". There was silence until she whispered "Applaud!" to us as we started clapping. She said the first thing she got from with the bits I got her for her birthday were wasted on some video game called "Five Nights at Freddy's" When they all went away I checked the ratings for it when Rainbow went inside of her bedroom and snickered "Seriously Twilight are you pooping on the party again?" "WHAT? Pffft, of course not!" I nervously stumbled onto the mouse of her computer as the game started, everypony came back over the lights flickered as I started to fall over when I awaken on some type of stage in the darkness.