He's Gone!

This chapter is dedicated to these amazing fan's.

Anji_2006 natashaluthra sonall Vandieeg umeerapasha0730

Pari's POV

I can't believe he betrayed my love and left me all alone and marry me off to Rajiv Bharath. How could you do this Rishabh?
I've  loved you so much and this is the payback that I got from you!

Hearing my shouting and crying Rajiv rushed into my bedroom to cradle me from my breakdown once again.

It's been two months since Rishabh died in an accident returning from a conference leaving me with our little angel. I could never forget his last wish being on the day of my wedding with Karan to run away with Rajiv and start life afresh because he was not going to be here for us anymore.

He wanted everyone to think that Rajiv and I was in love and secretly got married. I accepted his last wish and married Rajiv unwillingly. After seeing us tied the knot he gracefully left this world leaving us behind grieving for his return. 

Rajiv stood with me every part of the way when he left this world.  He supported my pregnancy and every needs and wants.  He goes to my appointments as a husband and father but I do grieve the presence of Rishabh.

He never forced me to have any physical relationship with him.  He said he's always gonna be my best friend and he's always here for me. I really appreciate his caring behaviour towards me and couldn't thank him enough for everything that he has done for me. 

Somehow Rajiv always tend to calm me down and put me to sleep after my breakdown sessions.  Suddenly a sharp pain struck me causing me to scream.  Before I can register what was happening my eyes closed and my body went limped. I felt like I was paralyzed.

Opening my eyes my parents and Rajiv was in a hospital room. Everyone was asking how am I but the only thing that registered was my baby and so I started feeling for my pregnancy belly only to be shown by Rajiv my beautiful baby girl in his arms.

They looked so cute together that I started to cry missing Rishabh as he won't spend this time with us. Rajiv knew what I was thinking and so he said don't worry everything will be okay and handed her to me.

Mom said due to my stress level I had to have an emergency Ceasrean because I would have loose her as well.  I cooed my little girl and cuddle her kissing her button nose tears spillng from my eyes thanking Kanha for this blessing. 

Rajiv consoled me once again until I started relaxing.  He then left my parents with me and went to get us all lunch. I couldn't thank him enough for that gesture.

I asked mom How's Preeta di and Karan as last time I was told she was still in the coma.  I wish I could have taken that pain away from her. I can never forgive myself for letting her go through this in her life.

I can never forget when mom and dad with Karan's parents told  Rajiv and myself after the wedding that Preeta was not their real daughter. She was the owner of our properties daughter.  My dad used to work with Uncle LakshmiSingh. They had a chain of Hotels and Real Estate companies that belonged to Preeta di.

Preeta's parents were killed by Dave's father in an accident.  On their final goodbye they handed her and the properties over to dad. He said that after the tragic incident di is not aware of her real family because she was only 3 years old.
Suddenly they received a call and had to rushed to  di hospital as there was an emergency.

Hi guy's I'm sorry I didn't update in a very long while. I hope all is well with you and please be safe. Thank you very much if you're an essential employee like myself.  Please let me know in the comments what you think.