Mrs. Soon to be Singhania

This chapter is dedicated to RGrem95. Because you're the first person who is actually encouraging me to continue the book. I love you for the support😘.

Preeta Pov

After helping mom and everyone today with the decorations and food I went and started organizing the engagement thali and Prasad as well as gifts to be offered to Karan and his family .

As I turned around to put the rings in the thali for the pundit (Hindu priest)
to bless I saw Karan Karen and Rajiv with his entire family coming all dressed for the engagement tonight. I stood there wondering why are they all dressed so early ?"

As I continue staring at Karan he really looks like the guy in my dreams just today he were not going to be my fiance but my little sister soon to be husband. I'm not jealous but my heart felt a little pinch to know I have cheated my sister in my dreams and I will loose my best friend.

Suddenly I felt a cold breeze across my ear causing me to jerk my face upwards to see Karan causing me to miss Balance about to fall flat on my face. Then I felt a hand around my waist which was keeping me from falling.

As I turned around what he said shocked me that I could not believe my ear. Karan" Bigfoot are u falling for me baby?"😉 "close your mouth hunnie or u want me to close it for you?" He said smirking 🙄. All I can do is Stare at him wide eye.

Soon I heard someone shouting my name. When I turned around I noticed mom was asking why I am not ready as the engagement will start in half hour and I had to bring Pari down for the ceremony.

I told mom that everything were finished and I am going to get ready and help Pari. I went up to my room all confused was I imagining those things or was it real? I pushed those thoughts away from my mind and went for a cold shower.

After showering I changed into my floral dress like lehenga and did a simple make up look n flat ironed my hair. It all took me 20 minutes and then I went straight to Pari to check up on her and talk to her.

As I was walking towards Pari room papa called me and said it's time to bring the soon to be bride for the ceremony. When I opened the door and saw Pari sitting and staring int9 space .

I asked her what happened and that is when she started smiling with tears in her eyes saying she will soon be gone and I will be alone and she will always run back home to spend time with me.

I smiled and hugged her saying that no matter what we will always be one and never hate each other and will always run away from our husbands home to meet each other which caused us to laugh .

After our little sister's hug I covered her head with the dupatta (stole) and carried her down the to garden where the ceremony were taking place. As we walked together everyone gasped and started whispering things like..old Aunty."is that Pari? I thought Karan and Preeta were getting engaged?"

Suzie Aunty.. "how no one can see how much Karan and Preeta love each other? " neighbors.."God alone knows ..forget it and enjoy the ceremony. " I felt really bad that our family and Karan had to hear those insults but we all ignored it.

I am so sorry guys it's a bit long. The chapters will be more long because I am gonna do one person's Pov or maybe two per chapters.

How was it? Please vote and comment. Thank you🤗.