I Will Never Make You Mine

Karan's Pov

As I entered my room I felt like I had no emotions left in me. I felt hurt and my heart just ripped into a million pieces. I am sorry Preeta I will marry you but I cannot love you neither will I ever make you mine.

I took my sherwani and went to shower and change. All my tears are dried up all I can think of is how I got betrayed and Pari you will be the cause of your sister life now. I forgot about everything that took place and started thinking of my new future now crushing all my dreams I had.

Karan's wedding Sherwani

I finished changed and was putting on my Rolex watch when mom and came into my room thanking me for saying yes to Preeta for our marriage and not leaving them in shame and they are sorry for what happened

I finished changed and was putting on my Rolex watch when mom and came into my room thanking me for saying yes to Preeta for our marriage and not leaving them in shame and they are sorry for what happened . I smiled to my parents not showing how hurt I am but gave them a hug and tell them it will take me a while to move on but it will take time they shooked their heads and nodded.

After our mini family session my mom lined my eye with the black kayak (kohl) and we were ready to head to the mandap for my wedding. I reached the mandap to see everyone waiting for Preeta to enter but all I wanted was to get over with this wedding and go home .

The Wedding Mandap

Ahhh finally the good parts are gonna start

Ahhh finally the good parts are gonna start.. I can't wait for their romantic moments and their fights etc. Will they fall in love or Not?