Coma...Death...Blind?

Preeta's Pov

As Karan were holding my face his eyes changed from brown to dark brown leaving a scowl on his face. All of a sudden I was pushed towards the walk in closet door hitting my head forehead feeling blood gushing down.

Karan was all I could have screamed before he turned around and stared at me then walked off. I felt my heart crushed when he left me there. My head hurts soo much that I can't even cry. I got up gently holding on to the walls and went to the washroom.

Standing in front the mirror grabbing the white hand towel and pressing my forehead to stop the blood. When I moved the the towel there was a big gashed on the left side temple on my forehead.

You can see how deep the wound is and was about 3 inches long. The skin were stucked to the towel as the blood kept gushing out . I just felt soo weak and all I heard before dropping on the floor was the room door being closed.

Karan's Pov

After I pushed Preeta I heard her screamed my name causing me to turn around. I was shocked her entire face and neck was covered in blood. I started to panic all I could think of was getting mom up here to help me as I can't stand blood.

I just walked off going straight to mom's room. I'm sorry Preeta I know you may think I walked off but I need to get you some help. I quickly ran to mom explaining how I pushed Preeta and how she was bleeding .

Dad was so angry that he slapped me saying how I can do something like that. I'm sorry but I don't know what came over me. Mom asked where she was and started running towards our room.

When we got inside there were blood everywhere leading to the washroom. I heard something dropped an there were Preeta on the floor laying unconscious. Preeta I screamed out lifting her up and putting her on the bed calling the hospital for uncle Rasheed to come.

Mom came and started cleaning her face as the blood continuously kept gushing. I swear if anything happens to my Preeta I will never ever forgive myself.

Dad then came in with Dr. Rasheed Ali his childhood friend explaining how she fell and hit her head. Uncle examined her but could not stop the bleeding he said she was losing too much blood and had to be taken to the hospital.

I picked up Preeta and carried her to my car. Dad was driving and mom was in the back seat with me. When we reached in the hospital 3 nurses came with uncle Rasheed to carry her to the ICU. Mom and I stood in the waiting area hoping that she will all be fine as dad followed behind with Aditya and Sana .

Half hour passed and we were told that we cannot enter the emergency room until everything is stable. I saw her family and I felt so ashamed that I could not even say anything to them.

We waited for 1 hour then another until midnight and there were no news yet from the doctor all that we saw was four to six other nurses being rushed into the room and uncle Rasheed with two other doctors as well.

Everyone was freaking out mom and dad was trying to console each other whilst Preeta's parents just sat like they were in a different world . My heart felt like it was losing something so precious that I cannot understand.

Doctor Rasheed

Dr. Mishra what to do? I'm afraid she is going into a shock as she's not responding. How can I explain to her husband and their family that she will be in a coma if she doesn't wake up in the next 12 hours?

Dr. Mishra... Dr. Rasheed I'm not sure but we can try our best.. If she happens to go into a coma I'm afraid they will have to pull the plug since she will go blind as well from the wound. It's a severe blow that can even cause her death now everything is in God's hands.
Come let's speak to her family..

Hi my lovely readers I must apologize for the late update.. Hope you all enjoy.