I can't Love again

Karan's POV

I felt someone grabbed my shoulder as I looked up it was Adi telling me that we're home. I shook my head and came out of the car and started walking towards the front door.

I didn't even realised that I zoned out when Adi was talking to Preeta. As I reached in front of the main door I saw Sana and Preeta waiting for us to join them while mom and all of our family was waiting to welcome me and my bride inside.

Mom smiled to me and dad just gave a half smiled knowing how I feel. We don't want everyone to know what actually happened. Mom did the aarti and welcome us inside but Adi being himself with my other cousins started shouting lift the bride and bring her in.

I nervously looked at Preeta and even she was shocked shaking her head saying no but to stop the irritating shouts I slowly bent down and picked her up making her squeal loudly making everyone laugh whilst her hand instantly went around my neck.

Her fingertips slightly touched my neck and I felt an electric kind of shock making me grab her hips tightly making her gasp and we were both looking into each other eyes when the sound of someone clearing their throat made us dropped our gaze.

Feeling a blush creeping up on my face i decided to walk in the living room and gently put Preeta on the love seat sofa. Before moving away mom told me to be seated next to Preeta as all will give their blessings and then we can go to bed .

After all my aunts and uncles were finished giving their blessings all were so tired even Preeta head touched my shoulder and when i looked up she started nodding away. I told mom that we're off to bed and she said okay but she needed to talk to me in the morning because some of our family will stay for another two weeks so we would have to keep everything under control.

I nodded and wake up Preeta so we can go to bed. Once she was up I held her hand and lead her up to my room as we entered  the top floor she went inside but before I could enter my room  Adi, Sana and some of my cousins blocked me from going in unless I gave them money.

Urghh I really hate tonight so without getting keep back further I took out a couple hundred bucks and gave it to them making them jump like some wild monkey's.  They all left leaving Adi while Sana went inside my room.

ADI's POV

All got quiet in the drive to home when Preeta started talking about Pari. After 10 minutes we reached home and Sana took Preeta to the front door. I noticed Karan was quiet and were a bit zoned out so I went and grabbed his shoulder to get his attention letting him know that we're now home.

After he came out and we went up to the main door all were waiting for us to welcome the bride and groom inside. Aunty and uncle were sad so to make things seems like it was meant to be I nudged Sana and told her all should start shouting Karan has to pick the bride up before they can enter inside.

We all give a thumbs up and started shouting noticing how he would have no choice other than to do it . All of a sudden a loud squeal was heard and all started laughing but it didn't went un-noticed by all how the bride and groom looked at each other.

It was really awkward so all i could have done is cleared my throat and it made them both start blushing and off went the groom with his bride. Sana and I hand five each other thinking of our next plan. All was enjoying and making fun of the couple.

Karan didn't notice that all had planned to go to bed early just to make sure that he and Preeta had a good nights rest.😉 Before going to bed I made sure that aunty told him that all the family were staying for a next two weeks another plan of Sana and I but this time aunty and uncle was with us.

When Karan and Preeta got up to go to their room on the first floor we proceed to execute our next plan.
As they both entered in their apartment we blocked Karan and demand him for money before going into his room and him being the usual Karan took out a couple hundred bills and gave our cousins and they left Sana and I to have a talk with the couple.

Karan...what do you want Adi? I'm really tired can I go and sleep now?

Adi...Karan I'm sorry but I really need to talk to you concerning your marriage.

Karan...please not now i can't handle this after what happened Its hard for me.

Adi.. Karan look at me i know its hard but look at Preeta its hard for her as well. You have to forget Pari and give you and Preeta a chance. Now you are a married couple not friends anymore.

Karan.. No Adi her sister broke my heart and I cant forget it so easily. Im sorry i will always see her as my friend and nothing more. She would have to pay for her little sister sins. I will punish her . I will show her how true love hurts and will make her hate me just how i hate her sister. I cant love again.

Adi.. No Karan you cant punish her for nothing wrong she did to you. How can you treat her like that man. Don't ever hurt my sister else I'll forget we're best friends.

Karan.. Great well then we were never friends. How can you accept it that your sisters didn't hurt me or my family. I respect you but only when you're in my position then you will understand. I got to go Adi.

Adi... Karan wait...hold on please all Im asking is for you to try and act nice to her if you dont see her in your future well its upto you but be nice for the couple of days the family will be here please.

Karan...okay Adi I'll be nice to her.. He walks away to his room sighing thinking if he can love her  like how he loves her sister.

Adi thinking... I will make the both of you become one Karan. I promise and until you and Preeta isn't happy I will not marry your sister no matter how long it takes.