"Whats the deal with you both?", you crossed your arms over you chest.

"I killed his lover", Maul waved his hand, dismissing it like it was nothing. Your stomach followed by your jaw, dropped. You didn't know whether to be abhorred by Maul's presence or Obi Wan's. Your eyes widened as your brows tightened, your nostrils flared as your lips parted.

Ben too was taken aback by Maul's boldness, shifting gaze from you to Maul and vice versa. He stuttered mumbled words but you quickly put a stop to it by raising your hand in the air. Once you brought it back down, you noticed everyone had come to a stop even though it was only meant for Obi Wan it seemed as though you shattered their bones with fear by a mere raising of your hand. You cleared you throat, harshly ;indirectly signaling them to continue whatever it is they were doing around a large stone.

"It is no mere stone", Luke answered. You snapped your head towards him, anger pumping in your blood. He had peeked into your mind and read your thoughts while you were occupied by Maul's situation. As your armor was wrapped around your body, you reached for your blaster inside a holster and quickly picked it up, potining, dead center between Luke's eyebrows.

"Read my thoughts again. I'll make you wish you were never born when I'm done with you", you cocked your head closer to your shoulders, Luke stepped back in shock with hints of terror that everyone was experienced in your presence. The air was dense around these parts compared to cliffs. Crisp cold air blowing through your Armour and into your body. You shivered while it cruelly spread the chill all over your nerves. Kronix cleared his throat but you didn't pay it any mind, keeping your blaster pointed at Luke, who was stupidly unarmed. He cleared his throat again but this time louder.
You snapped your head at him, "What?!, you got cum stuck in your throat?", you spat at him. You could hear Maul snickering from behind.
"Maul, I suggest you shut it..", you forced a smile. "Unless you want to go next", you narrowed you eyes at him.

"You boys need help?", a man walked towards the round table, and set his fists on the counter. He winked at you and did not drop his eyes from yours. Tear stringing your eyes, "Han", you whispered.

"Hey, kiddo".

You hugged him with all your might, afraid that if you loosened you grip, he would fall just like your vision. "I'm do sorry I wasn't there but how...are you here?", you pulled back.

"Well.. It's simple you brought me here", he held your forearms. "Your thoughts manifested my being here", he pursed his lips.

"So, I can do that with anyone", I asked. "I'm sorry, I just don't know what I am.

He nodded, fully understanding that you were confused. "Come, this may hold the answers to your identity", he gestured, "We need all the time we can get", he went back to the table and you followed suit. Han nodded at Luke, who waved his hand with the other jedi's and Maul. You watched as they brushed off the dirt from the table, revealing an ancient scripture.

"For the mother of darkness and light", you ran your fingers along each letter. It was written as a hybrid of both ancient sith and jedi texts. On your command, the ground rumbled and the table shifted with ear deafening noise. Many stepped back but you and Anakin stood your ground, not letting the threat of destruction make you cower in fear. You closed you eyes and held the edges tight and you could feel Anakin do the same. He was chanelling his power and letting the table absorb it while you fed off of it. Each wave of power, feeling euphoric in your veins, easing your mind from all that of which burdened you. Ever breath you inhaled was fresh, every problem growing smaller and smaller.

The blissful energy and angelic music that replayed in your head, distorted. You furrowed your brows while you eyes remained shut. Every bone in my body was transforming, breaking and adjusting. I howled in pain,"What is.. AGHHH...happening to me?".