Chapter Thirty-Three: Date {Enzo Akin}

My eyes fluttered open as they met with the cosmic blue of the time rotor as it slowly rose up and down

My eyes fluttered open as they met with the cosmic blue of the time rotor as it slowly rose up and down. My head was throbbing on what just happened, I remember it all. The Doctor flying the Pandorica into the explosion of his Tardis. I shot up from the black leather chair that was near the entrance and came to the monitor that was nearby. I grabbed the metal handle and swung it to me as the screen popped with with stars, and planets, everything was back and I still remembered the Doctor. If I remember him then Amy and Rory should probably too... I had a wedding to get too...

I didn't mess around I shot down the metal steps and to the metal doors that slid open when I was near and I went to the wardorbe I had in the Tardis. It was more of a massive walk in closest with shoes, clothes and other things.

I found a metallic coloured dress and some pair of  black glossy strapped heels

I found a metallic coloured dress and some pair of black glossy strapped heels. I also did my makeup which was a change as it was hot on me. I made my hair wavy to one-side which also suited me well. I think I should dress up more often...

I made it back to the console room, as I lifted my dress up as the sound of my heels clicked against the metal flooring as I came to the space-time throttle and pulled it down as the Tardis began to land. Within seconds the Tardis quaked to a stop as I went around the console, my heels clicking along the way as it echoed out in the room. I pulled open the left door and peered out of the door-way, and was faced with a door, but shelves of cleaning products surrounded me. The room was small and barely fit the Tardis it, it had like four inches of room at the side. The Tardis had landed inside a cleaning closet. How classy... I stepped fully out, closing the door behind me and exited the cleaning closet as soft music played. My eyes wondered to the back of a man leaning against the door frame, but I could tell straight away it was the Doctor. It was the suit it wasn't in fashion for this time period. I walked closer towards him only a few steps, but my eyes went to see Rory and Amy kissing as it was their wedding day.

"Love makes you do some pretty amazing things. Like wait two millennia for a girl," I announced as I stood next to him, but he didn't seem phased by my sudden comment. He turns his head to look at me, offering me a smile. "Hello, Doctor," I smiled ear to ear as I was so happy to see him as his eyes wondered up my choice of outfit.