~ Introduction ~

Violet sits in a black lather chair in the console room, the time rotor raises and falls as the Tardis travels through the Time Vortex

Violet sits in a black lather chair in the console room, the time rotor raises and falls as the Tardis travels through the Time Vortex. Violet crosses her leg over the other one, as she stares at the rotor, the blue hue emitting from it. Her foot tapping mid-air as it brought her pace of mind, as she stares straight into the glass casing.

"Well, girl. Where too next?" She asked in a mere whisper, emitting a soft but small smile on her face. All of time and space was hers. Since her departure from her home with the Doctor, they hadn't seen each other for a long while and she missed him deeply. Her old friend, she looked up too as a child, he was only a couple of years older than her, but that didn't stop their friendship.

"Oh Doctor. Where are you now," Vi spoke, not in a whisper this time around, she spoke to her console. Maybe she does need to invest in a companion or two, so she wouldn't be so lonely and talk to her console, but deep down it was a reminder home. Just as Vi eyes drifted from the time rotor, a beeping sound began to emit from monitor which laid right in front of her.

Violet's face twisted into a smile, as the beeping continue to ring out. Maybe this was a sign for her? Or it was just someone needing help? But, she was going to take that chance and not going to back down. Vi uncrossed her legs and stood to her feet, her black boots, that had a small heel on them, connected to the metal flooring as she took a swift step froward. She grabs the monitor screen by their handles at the side of the screen, pulling it into her view. She reads the data over, the Tardis had found something while travelling through the time vortex. A 'Hm' escaped Vi  brown-nude coloured lips are she reads the information. Her facial expressed changed dramatically to an angry one as she read further. Something inside of her started to boil up until the lid was about to come off.

She let's out an angry sound, as well as slamming her hand - which was now in a fist - onto the console top, missing the controls below the monitor. The Tardis was scanning for any anomalies out in the whole universe for a certain man, her beloved Doctor. But there was no matches. She's been trying for awhile now. But these pointless searches for him was getting her no where, at some point she would have to move on. Maybe after all this time, he wouldn't remember her anyway. Regeneration is a funny thing...

Tears slip down her cheeks, and dripped onto the console top. Her hands began to slowly drop from the bar on the monitor, her eyes drifted to the controls. Her mind went to the old times on Gallifrey. The Doctor and Violet running around together, sharing laughs, making jokes and talking about the stars... How time had changed since then. Vi gathers the strength to lift her hand up to wipe the tears away from her cheeks and under her eyes. But Violet wasn't going to focus on the bad, The Doctor wouldn't want her too. A small smile started to replace the sadness on her lips, her eyes lit up with excitement as she began her next adventure out in the universe. 

Deep down, she knew one day that she would meet the Doctor once again, maybe not in the way she would hope, but it was still going to be him. But the biggest worry she had was if he would recognise her now...

................................

A/N

A small intro into this Book. I'm really looking forward to this book, venturing into the different Fandom's that I like and hope you like as well. And if you want me to go into anymore, please tell me so I could work around it.

The next chapter will not be a fandom but an History event. I'll give you a clue. 1912. See if you can guess...

-Josh (Yoshi)