I speed down to the family room. "Let's start the vote with a yes." Carlisle sighed. "I vote yes" I started. "Yes,I love kids and I feel like she needs us.'' Esme said next. "I vote no. We could hurt her or put are family in danger because of her." Rose said. "I vote no. I can't control my Thirst as it is. I would hate if I harmed her.'' Jasper spoke. "I vote yes. It'd be fun" Emmett voted. "I vote yes. I see her happy and fine with us. Especially you father" she smiled at me. "You adopted her?!" Rose growled. "I did. And she's happy. And if I'm correct she's staying.'' I smile. "I will be upstairs with my...daughter."

April first was the day that changed my life...

I was found at age Six in the woods. I have small memories and nightmares about that night and what happened but most of them are gone. My grandfather believes my brain hid them from me cause they would have damaged me more. I'm still wondering what happened to my birth parents....And why I was left in the woods...

"Elizabeth! " I closed my book and ran down to the living room. My father stood in the doorway. "Dad!" I smiled and ran to him. He picked me up hugging me close. "How was the hunt?" I smiled. "It was nice. I caught a bear today!" He walked us to the sofa. "Did you finish packing? He asked me. I frowned and play with my hands. "Kinda. I have like four boxes left." My father frowned. "Elizabeth, we leave tomorrow." I sigh. "I know..." Our family moves every four years so people don't notice that my dad and family don't age. When they found me it was there 2nd year leaving here. I was six at the time but I'm eight now and more apart of the family. "I'll finish before bed. I promise!" I smile. "I'll help you." He kissed my head. It was his favorite thing to do. We headed to my room to finish. I started with the bathroom while dad started in my dresser. I picked up my mirror and looked at myself. I was fair skinned with Jet black hair and brown eyes. I looked like every other girl out there. I placed it in the box and just threw in the rest of the items. When I got in my room Anut Alice and Rose were also helping me. "Elizabeth! Dinner!" Grandma called. "Go ahead. We will finish in here." Alice smiled at me. "Okay, but don't pack my light away..." She patted my head. "Of course Elizabeth." I smiled at her. I was terrified of the dark and always needed a light of some sort.

I sat at the table. "Here you go sweetheart." She placed a plate of Alfredo I'm front of me. "Thank you!" I smiled eating. She placed a cup of Hawaiian Punch on the table and sat across from me. "Grandma. Do we have to leave?" I asked her with a frown. I didn't want to leave this place. I loved it here in Canada. I didn't want to go to Paris. What was even there?! "Yes, you know if people noticed you growing but your father and us not it would draw attention." She smiled at me. "I'm sure Paris will be fun. It also means a shopping trip with your aunts." I gave her a wide smile. Shopping was my third favorite thing in this world. Second was reading and first was playing the piano. Dad taught me a hour a day. I finished my food and headed back to my room for bed. I had a bedtime of nine. I went in and saw everything cleared out. It was just a blank room with a bed and a few blankets. "Ready for bed princess?" My father handed me my owl PJs. I went to my bathroom and changed before jumping into bed. "Can I have a story?" I asked squeezing my teddy bear. My dad chuckled and sat at the end of my bed. "Of course. How about I tell you about my mother." Your real one? He chuckled "Yes my real mother. But Esme is still my mother." His eyes got sad. "My mothers name was Elizabeth Mason. She was the prettiest women in Chicago, Illinois. She was also the kindest. One time a bird fell from it nest and broke it wing. My mother fixed it wing and took care of it until it was healed. She dedicated her whole life to her family, and provided me with love that my father did not." I frowned. How did she pass away? "After I turned 17, my mother,me, and my father caught Spanish influenza in 1918. My father passed away three days after he caught it. But my mother and me lasted another week. She died and then Carlisle turned me into a vampire." His shoulders fell. "After she passed I inherited all of her jewelry including my family's fortune and our house in Chicago." He speed away and came back in seconds. A little red box was in his hand. "Here." He handed it to me. I opened it revealing a heart shaped necklace with two birds kissing and a few flowers.

 I opened it revealing a heart shaped necklace with two birds kissing and a few flowers

I gasped. "Its so pretty. Thank you." I hugged him. "It was my mothers. As her granddaughter she would want you to have it." I clasped ot around my neck. I'll never take it off." I let fall onto my pjs. "Goodnight dad." I laid down and covered up. Shutting my eyes....